Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
PartylikeVader
Captain

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#411 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Again, your claim is that I admitted to automated attacks and automated multiple accounts simultaneously. That is not the case and you are trying to create that to be true with those images.

Posts about excel macros that clicked on buildings to collect loot or click on a barracks to build stormtroopers is not automated attacks or multi-account simulation. The argument here is the same for the Base Loadout Saver in terms of use. You’re obviously offended by this.

You claim Anarchy is my account which it is not. So your claim regarding that account is also incorrect. Given the amount of reports filled against myself and my squad, Disney has not found myself or members of PLV as cheaters. Many players cheat and are banned. While they often return the original account is forever lost. I am still here 148,000 medals and many years later as is my squad.

I’m sure you used an afk program before as has many others. I’m not scared to say what I have done or not done and try to call others cheaters because they are more successful than I am. My defensive logs example how frequent I attack and how much loot is redistributed.

While the PLV witch-hunt is timeless, these posts are off topic and my attempts at rationally defending slander of 30 squads is lost with your tunnel vision.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#412 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:45 pm

Well this is a change. Usually you just get mad and start insulting and leave for 3 months. To blatantly disregard photographic evidence is new. Points for originality. But still a cheater unfortunately.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Solo.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#413 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:08 pm

PartylikeVader wrote: I am still here 148,000 medals and many years later as is my squad.

Does the lying ever end? What people don't understand is why an otherwise intelligent person is lying and cheating in a children's game. You are 14 Deca levels away from the 37s required to Max your base score and have 148 300. And why do you not have them? Because you can't cheat to get them!
Screenshot_20180427-214851.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Looking forward to Solo.

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#414 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:19 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:Again, your claim is that I admitted to automated attacks and automated multiple accounts simultaneously. That is not the case and you are trying to create that to be true with those images.

Posts about excel macros that clicked on buildings to collect loot or click on a barracks to build stormtroopers is not automated attacks or multi-account simulation. The argument here is the same for the Base Loadout Saver in terms of use. You’re obviously offended by this.

You claim Anarchy is my account which it is not. So your claim regarding that account is also incorrect. Given the amount of reports filled against myself and my squad, Disney has not found myself or members of PLV as cheaters. Many players cheat and are banned. While they often return the original account is forever lost. I am still here 148,000 medals and many years later as is my squad.

I’m sure you used an afk program before as has many others. I’m not scared to say what I have done or not done and try to call others cheaters because they are more successful than I am. My defensive logs example how frequent I attack and how much loot is redistributed.

While the PLV witch-hunt is timeless, these posts are off topic and my attempts at rationally defending slander of 30 squads is lost with your tunnel vision.

PLV multiple account automation drives up the 2% curve for all players.

You are such a tool...
Lone_Rebellion

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#415 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:48 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
PLV multiple account automation drives up the 2% curve for all players.

You are such a tool...

Excellent points.
Looking forward to Solo.

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#416 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:23 am

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Does the lying ever end? What people don't understand is why an otherwise intelligent person is lying and cheating in a children's game. You are 14 Deca levels away from the 37s required to Max your base score and have 148 300. And why do you not have them? Because you can't cheat to get them!

There is a player with 148K medals and level 40 deks in a top 2 squad in-game. There may well be others but I haven't looked closely. Not maxing deks doesn't prove anything.
Also, if you want to post screen shots of conversations on a public forum (personally, I think that is poor form), at the very least, date them for context.
Furthermore, those conversations don't say anything about attacking via macro. If you believe those conversations are "proof" of cheating, and have submitted it to Disney, then leave it there please. This is now coming across like a personal vendetta or witch hunt, with nothing to gain. The PLV bashing threads have been done.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#417 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:46 am

darthdoodie wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:Does the lying ever end? What people don't understand is why an otherwise intelligent person is lying and cheating in a children's game. You are 14 Deca levels away from the 37s required to Max your base score and have 148 300. And why do you not have them? Because you can't cheat to get them!

There is a player with 148K medals and level 40 deks in a top 2 squad in-game. There may well be others but I haven't looked closely. Not maxing deks doesn't prove anything.
Also, if you want to post screen shots of conversations on a public forum (personally, I think that is poor form), at the very least, date them for context.
Furthermore, those conversations don't say anything about attacking via macro. If you believe those conversations are "proof" of cheating, and have submitted it to Disney, then leave it there please. This is now coming across like a personal vendetta or witch hunt, with nothing to gain. The PLV bashing threads have been done.

Completely disagree. What is your point about level 40 dekas? Maxing dekas wasnt my point; lying about having 148k was the point! This is a cheaters thread. Public chats are not private conversations. For all we know you are PLV.
Looking forward to Solo.

Boog
Admiral

Post#418 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:32 am

He's 413 medals short of the 148000 that he claimed, and you call that lying? Lol, please give it a break, the evidence is weak in you.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#419 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:11 am

Boog wrote:He's 413 medals short of the 148000 that he claimed, and you call that lying? Lol, please give it a break, the evidence is weak in you.

14 deca levels is significant. You're missing the point.
Looking forward to Solo.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#420 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:22 am

:D Nice pun though
Looking forward to Solo.

Return to “General Discussions”