Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
LORDPUMPSALOT
Commander
Posts: 27

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#401 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:27 pm

ForceMel wrote:I happen to support the right for squads like PartyLikeVader to play the game any way they see fit as long as they don't use hacks to play. If there is a way to maximize your enjoyment in a game like this by building your base in a manner that helps you play, then by all means, do it. I for the most part find his defense of him and his squad to be thought out and intelligent. Aside from bringing politics into his argument, I see nothing negative other than the fact that others don't like the way he plays the game.

I just thought I would bring up a few things I have noticed is all.He is the only one who is all upset trying to rationalize, patronize, give all the good reasons why it "isn't so, and justify. I just thought it would be a good topic to start and lo and behold it is still going strong a day later. my work is done. Got people talking about it.


Boog
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1068

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#402 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:29 pm

Well, like it or not, everything he said is right. Your posts are way off base and totally ignorant.


User avatar
LORDPUMPSALOT
Commander
Posts: 27

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#403 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:39 pm

You are wrong and misguided about many things and your posts show that. You confidently say things with absolutely no rational bearing at all. This is a rigid mindset and toxic when left unchallenged.[/quote]

Please rant on. I am not arguing with you. You are just further proving my point by all you rants. I got people thinking. Enjoy. This will be my last conversation with you. Pleaase feel free to keep rambling. Others here obviously already know of you and I could care less of the things you have to say. please feel free too explain to everyone how I won"t talk with you because I know how "RIGHT" you are and how "wrong and delusional and illusional" I am. That has got to be the case why I won"t get into a battle of the wits with you..HAHAHA. Have a wonderful day sir. Almost forgot, you and your friends feel free to stop by my place sometime. My base loves the attention..;)
Last edited by LORDPUMPSALOT on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.


User avatar
PartylikeVader
Captain
Posts: 70

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#404 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:42 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote: He has admitted to cheating many times i.e. automating attacks, using a program to stay online artificially, automating multiple accounts simultaneously, all of which are against the user agreement. He has had one account deactivated and been banned from community events.


Never did I admit to automating attacks or automating multiple accounts simultaneously.

It is the persistent fabrication of people like yourself that draws the lay bystander onto your hay wagon.

There are many examples of wide-spread behavior that is against the Terms of Use of this game.
  • Emulators of any kind are “third party” and are a violation. However a large portion of the player population uses it anyways.
  • Individuals (including yourself) using the Base Layout Saver macro/script is guilty of automation, as they bypass having to redo multiple layouts by hand by modifying game files. Many people do this but it’s still against the ToU.

There are “violations” beyond number that many people do regularly but that does not make them a cheater. The ToU is used to protect Disney and other players and parts of the ToU are there as safeguards, that violations probably will never be actioned on ( getting banned for Emulator use for example).

Don’t speak about what account I have or don’t have, or what is “deactivated” or otherwise. You don’t know anything regarding such matters.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader


ForceMel
Commodore
Posts: 168

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#405 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:07 pm

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:
ForceMel wrote:I happen to support the right for squads like PartyLikeVader to play the game any way they see fit as long as they don't use hacks to play. If there is a way to maximize your enjoyment in a game like this by building your base in a manner that helps you play, then by all means, do it. I for the most part find his defense of him and his squad to be thought out and intelligent. Aside from bringing politics into his argument, I see nothing negative other than the fact that others don't like the way he plays the game.

I just thought I would bring up a few things I have noticed is all.He is the only one who is all upset trying to rationalize, patronize, give all the good reasons why it "isn't so, and justify. I just thought it would be a good topic to start and lo and behold it is still going strong a day later. my work is done. Got people talking about it.

Just like him, you are entitled to your opinion. He reacts that way because he's been attacked more often. I understand it. I'd probably get defensive too. My thing is, you don't have to play this game like I do. As long as you aren't actually cheating, play it in a way that gets you the most enjoyment.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.


User avatar
LORDPUMPSALOT
Commander
Posts: 27

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#406 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Just like him, you are entitled to your opinion. He reacts that way because he's been attacked more often. I understand it. I'd probably get defensive too. My thing is, you don't have to play this game like I do. As long as you aren't actually cheating, play it in a way that gets you the most enjoyment.[/quote]

Pressing "Like" button..;)


User avatar
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1180

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#407 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:41 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote: He has admitted to cheating many times i.e. automating attacks, using a program to stay online artificially, automating multiple accounts simultaneously, all of which are against the user agreement. He has had one account deactivated and been banned from community events.


Never did I admit to automating attacks or automating multiple accounts simultaneously.

It is the persistent fabrication of people like yourself that draws the lay bystander onto your hay wagon.

There are many examples of wide-spread behavior that is against the Terms of Use of this game.
  • Emulators of any kind are “third party” and are a violation. However a large portion of the player population uses it anyways.
  • Individuals (including yourself) using the Base Layout Saver macro/script is guilty of automation, as they bypass having to redo multiple layouts by hand by modifying game files. Many people do this but it’s still against the ToU.

There are “violations” beyond number that many people do regularly but that does not make them a cheater. The ToU is used to protect Disney and other players and parts of the ToU are there as safeguards, that violations probably will never be actioned on ( getting banned for Emulator use for example).

Don’t speak about what account I have or don’t have, or what is “deactivated” or otherwise. You don’t know anything regarding such matters.

Are you delusional? Amnesiac? Do we have to do this again?
Screenshot_20180427-192959.jpg

Screenshot_20180427-192853.jpg

Screenshot_20180427-192832.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Image


User avatar
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1180

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#408 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:46 pm

Screenshot_20180427-192819.jpg

Screenshot_20180427-192811.jpg
Screenshot_20180427-192800.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Image


User avatar
LORDPUMPSALOT
Commander
Posts: 27

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#409 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:51 pm

hmmmmm.


User avatar
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1180

Re: Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#410 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:03 pm

To be fair, we can only speculate about questionable player activities in most cases; Rath is one of the few to ubiquitously brag about cheating.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Image


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Gooner, Hrochoun and 29 guests