Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Filthywaffle

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#41 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:56 am

Just got cheated by KingManu as well. Damage up to 15% and then mysteriously jumps to 100%.

dogegriff
Major General

Post#42 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:24 am

BertO on alderaan-memory uses emulation on PC and a mouse-script to keep him on 24/7 and avoid being attacked.
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#43 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:28 pm

dogegriff, I suppose you watch his defensive wins increase on the statistics
http://squadsofdeath.com/squad/8e8f8604 ... f1/members

Over 1000 defensove wins doesn't work if you never let people attack your base
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Sixace
Captain

Post#44 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:47 pm

RebelYell wrote:dogegriff, I suppose you watch his defensive wins increase on the statistics

LOL!

RebelYell, off-topic but I would be interested in hearing how shadow company managed a draw on your second match with them? Did you guys have a bad day or what?
Empire Player Lvl10

“He who only sees the obvious, wins his battles with difficulty; he who looks below the surface of things, wins with ease”
― Sun Tzu

dogegriff
Major General

Post#45 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:14 pm

RebelYell wrote:dogegriff, I suppose you watch his defensive wins increase on the statistics

A lower ratio is better; attacks / defense wins. Take a look at players with base ratings approaching 2900 and you will see ratios of 20:1 for the best players with over 20K attacks. We are talking about players with max level 10s and dekas in th high 30's and higher. These guys cant win HALF of the time that BertO does and he has a sh1t base? That is even more evidence.

He manages that with a crappy rushed level 10 bc he uses a clickbot. I don't doubt that he goes off clickbot when he has done a lot of upgrades or moves to a weak planet like dandoran or yavin.
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.

BertO
Major General

Post#46 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:16 pm

Sixace wrote:

LOL!

RebelYell, off-topic but I would be interested in hearing how shadow company managed a draw on your second match with them? Did you guys have a bad day or what?

We were cocky and self-assured. We deserved the loss. Holding back attacks to let "everybody have a turn" and playing sloppy Outpost game.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.

dogegriff
Major General

Post#47 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:18 pm

Dude, your ratio is better than 5/1. Did you provide BertOthe link to the clickbot?

Sixace
Captain

Post#48 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:33 pm

BertO wrote:
Sixace wrote:

LOL!

We were cocky and self-assured. We deserved the loss. Holding back attacks to let "everybody have a turn" and playing sloppy Outpost game.

Ah. Lesson learned I'm sure. Prolly should have used yer clickbots! :D
Empire Player Lvl10

“He who only sees the obvious, wins his battles with difficulty; he who looks below the surface of things, wins with ease”
― Sun Tzu

dogegriff
Major General

Post#49 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Sixace wrote:
BertO wrote:
Sixace wrote:
LOL!

Ah. Lesson learned I'm sure. Prolly should have used yer clickbots! :D

Funny!

BertO
Major General

Post#50 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:30 am

dogegriff wrote:BertO on alderaan-memory uses emulation on PC and a mouse-script to keep him on 24/7 and avoid being attacked.

Yeah..... never open to play defence.... that's how I got onto second last Hoth leaderboard. Not playing defence at all...

As I posted this originally on a reply to one of your earlier posts in another thread the digging yourself the hole all day we let you do could have been avoided if you paid attention to anything anyone else said.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.

Return to “General Discussions”