Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ForceMel
Commodore

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#301 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:11 pm

Well, I was actually thinking that since it looked like he had a way of backing out of attacks, that he was doing that quickly when it looked like he wasn't going to get his desired result. I've seen people crystal attacks before, and I've seen the lag time, but in this case, there was about a 5 second notification between his attacks. I've never seen that before. I just assume the two issues could be related.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Cas
Squadron Leader

Post#302 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:38 am

Also got hit by giava from itaswiss. Within about 4 hours from reporting the player and sending screenshots i got this back from support:
Hello Commander (name removed)
Thanks for sending that information to us, I'm going to go ahead and forward it to our developers so that it can be investigated properly.

We take accusations of game manipulation very seriously and these issues are individually investigated. Please note that for player security, we’re not able to discuss the results of these investigations. If you have any questions about anything else in the game, let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks for staying in touch with us about this, and may the Force be with you!

Alessandra
STAR WARS™: Commander Support

Maybe a bit hope that something will be done. Keep reporting him however if you see him.
Last edited by Cas on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
cas - level 10 - Imperial'Forces
Darth Dengar - level 8 - also Imperial'Forces.

Windows survivor player and Alderaan shot first. :)

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#303 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:50 am

Cas wrote:Also got hit by giava from itaswiss. Within about 4 hours from reporting the player and sending screenshots i got this back from support:
Hello Commander (name removed)
Thanks for sending that information to us, I'm going to go ahead and forward it to our developers so that it can be investigated properly.

We take accusations of game manipulation very seriously and these issues are individually investigated. Please note that for player security, we’re not able to discuss the results of these investigations. If you have any questions about anything else in the game, let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Alessandra
STAR WARS™: Commander Support

Maybe a bit hope that something will be done. Keep reporting him however if you see him.

I would suggest everyone that can, report this guy.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

MysteryMeatRD
Cadet Trooper

Post#304 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:21 pm

User Valerio (no squad shown) hit me w/8 Lvl6 stormtroopers today and did 100% damage. Replay shows as less than 30 seconds and 7% damage at the end. :/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Piaresquare
Commander

Post#305 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:09 pm

erfs wrote:
Piaresquare wrote:
darkside1965 wrote:Kinda looking for opinions here if this is cheating or not. My squad just encountered another squad that currently has taken 35 uplinks from our best bases without even using a single attack on an outpost. We control Tattooine, Hoth and Yavin. Most have mech units in the SCs and they're taking 3 uplinks making it look easy. Seems extremely fishy to me to be dominating a squad war without holding any outposts at all while the opposing squad holds all 3. Thoughts?

It’s all going to depend on the skill of the players in the squad. For instance here are a few against outpost hits I’ve done with my accounts...

Those are some really strong troops + dekas you are using .... can't imagine how long / how much grinding it took you to get there :)

I’ve been playing a few months short of 2 years.
Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

HulkPaan
Cadet Trooper

Post#306 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:57 pm

if possible, im going to report a cheater/hacker here as well,

elimona (Rebel)
squad - OZZY-ELITE
- SPAWN_OF_DEATH

this account just send in 1 or 2 Rebel Vanguard to attack my base, and after the troops died it automatically result in a 100% win for him/her. It just end around 40sec. Plus this happen to me twice already by the same account. Idk why also he/she had switch squad so quickly.

I have recorded the replay and screenshot some. Please do someone here can help me address this issue to the admins or support team of the game?

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#307 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:01 pm

HulkPaan wrote:if possible, im going to report a cheater/hacker here as well,

elimona (Rebel)
squad - OZZY-ELITE
- SPAWN_OF_DEATH

this account just send in 1 or 2 Rebel Vanguard to attack my base, and after the troops died it automatically result in a 100% win for him/her. It just end around 40sec. Plus this happen to me twice already by the same account. Idk why also he/she had switch squad so quickly.

I have recorded the replay and screenshot some. Please do someone here can help me address this issue to the admins or support team of the game?

You have to go to the Star Wars commander site and put in a complaint through disney support. They’ll ask you a bunch of questions like what happened and your player ID. They’ll also ask you to attach any screen shots.

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#308 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:55 pm

Actually, FaceBook Gameroom is cheating players of their wins. I attacked a rebel base, got 100%, but the "Victory Screen" decided not to show up, and the game ended up saying,'command failed to execute', and I had to reload. When i checked my battle log, it wrote 0%, all troops deployed, no resources gained. And also no replay is available.
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Leader Of TheAlphaSquadron

Join us now by completing this recruitment form:- https://goo.gl/forms/DpXMdyzhzWWTmuhb2

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#309 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:01 pm

Well. I was also hit by Giava from itaswiss squad. He deployed 5 jumps and did 10% damage nothing for the rest of the match and bang, 100% loss. I reported him. I could care less about the loss of materials it is the principle of the thing.
So Disney got back to me asking for screen shots, etc. I provided it to them.

This is what I got back:
"Thanks for taking the time to send in that information to us. We really appreciate honest players like yourself. I have submitted that information to our team here where they will investigate it further.

Nicole
STAR WARS™: Commander Support"

Tonight I checked ksod and there is no player named "Giava" to be found. I check the itaswiss squad and there is no longer a member named Giava...

Did I actually become the "Straw that Broke the Camel's Back" and have Giava removed from the game? Did Disney actually Follow Through?

Tamarack
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!

ObiTwo
Commodore

Post#310 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:39 pm

Hope so! Gives continued hope to posting support tickets about cheaters and working together we can help clean up the game. :)
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Return to “General Discussions”