Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RebelYell
Admiral

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#31 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:54 am

Dorina, Luke and Mirage of GermanGamer have repeatedly reported here and on LINE chat (IIRC). The only thing you can do is to continue reporting them to Disney Support. Do screenshots of the replay, summary and your battle log and open a ticket at support.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#32 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:03 am

I've done that... will see how we get on.......... to be honest ......... it's a big kick in the teeth but I'll get over it...

Just a real shame there are 'people' out there like this.... mind you... I suppose without them we would have never invented 'flaying'.......
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#33 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:10 am

Yup... just found their squad............. so what loads of people have reported them and they are still going????????

This is the most suckiest, pussy ass lame thing I've ever seen in Gaming in over 20 years... ...

Delete them. Or at best make their phones explode..........

SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh

Dave77
Cadet Trooper

Post#34 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:06 am

This just happened to me, KingManu from squad DEUTSCH[^_^]. Took 500k gold 800k alloy and 12k contraband in 30 seconds with level 6 troops against a well developed level 9 base. Reported it to Disney waiting to hear back...

Midge
Admiral

Post#35 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:25 am

SarjoPebas wrote:Just to update what I posted months ago. This month someone only damaged my base 20% in the replay yet got 100% and all loot available. Reported to support. This time they claimed maybe replay not showing what actually happened. Yet troops deployed no match for my base to get 100%.

Big change in attitude from how support responded let alone worded reply to me.

This actually happens ... Quite a bit. This is not cheating. Just a result of an algorithm missing something. Normally, I see a replay where I win, but they mysteriously used not Air Support. So, what probably happened was they actually used air support and for whatever reason my replay shows the play out as if they hadn't.

As for the people whining about Level 6 players taking Level 9 Outposts ... we have people that (while now are level 7) do that ALL THE TIME. The outposts NEVER change, once you figure em out, you figure em out.

As for the people loading up their SCs to protect Outposts, you no don't know how things is work correctly.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#36 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:50 am

I have been asked by SC to issue photos etc... I sent about 15 screenshots and the video...... fairly comprehensive evidence...

We'll see what happens!!! I've calmed down now... one A hole does not ruin a game... so frustrating though...

I have to question a human being that cheats in a Star Wars computer game....... that's a low blow... utter bantha fodder...
Richaldo. Leader of SITh

BertO
Major General

Post#37 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:08 am

Richaldo wrote:I have been asked by SC to issue photos etc... I sent about 15 screenshots and the video...... fairly comprehensive evidence...

We'll see what happens!!! I've calmed down now... one A hole does not ruin a game... so frustrating though...

I have to question a human being that cheats in a Star Wars computer game....... that's a low blow... utter bantha fodder...

Looks like they plan to do something about this but just don't hold your breath...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#38 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:51 am

Thanks for sharing mate, be sure I will do the same...

Lets hope he's removed, or better still..... fed to a Rancor...
Richaldo. Leader of SITh

SarjoPebas
Captain

Post#39 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:23 pm

Well seems they do pick up if the same name pops up. What a contrast to the fob off I got up recently. As you say, it might not be the biggest thing, but gits like that need dealing with.

Cheers for sharing - nice to know we make a difference ... eventually!
Are you a rebel? Then join Rebel3Squad!

T2ERIC
Cadet Trooper

Post#40 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:07 pm

Cheeted by kingmanu

Return to “General Discussions”