Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
darthdoodie
Commodore
Posts: 212

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#291 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:14 pm

My squad mate wiped out GIAVA on Tat a few days ago.


ForceMel
Commodore
Posts: 245

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#292 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:47 pm

OK, I'm not one to call cheaters, but after what I just saw, I don't know what else to call it. My squad is in a war atm, and the entire squad watched a guy attack a player. About 30 seconds later, attack an outpost, which we got back. Attack the same player he attacked earlier. 30 seconds later attack the same outpost he attacked earlier, which we got back, then 5 seconds later, attack the very same player he previously attacked. 10 seconds later, attacked another player, and lost.

We counted a total of 5 attacks from the same player. Amazingly, we made him waste two attacks on outposts, and he whiffed on his third attack.

Now I don't know if he was cheating, but the entire squad saw this, and there's no way I know of that he could attack that fast, or attack, and not have them registered.

If he's using a hack though, and I suspect he is, he must be the worst hacker in the game.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.


Zach
Commodore
Posts: 140

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#293 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:00 pm

Is it me or r we getting more hacks these days.


User avatar
SithVicious
Commander
Posts: 26

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#294 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:35 am

This giava guy seems to be very active :-( ... Hit me twice with his hacks... Does anyone reported this guy already?

Screenshot_20180310-102840_1.jpg


Screenshot_20180310-102833_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Proud member of SITh - home of fun, glory, cider & banter .... #DARKSIDE


Shelendil
Admiral
Posts: 852

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#295 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:19 am

ForceMel wrote:OK, I'm not one to call cheaters, but after what I just saw, I don't know what else to call it. My squad is in a war atm, and the entire squad watched a guy attack a player. About 30 seconds later, attack an outpost, which we got back. Attack the same player he attacked earlier. 30 seconds later attack the same outpost he attacked earlier, which we got back, then 5 seconds later, attack the very same player he previously attacked. 10 seconds later, attacked another player, and lost.

We counted a total of 5 attacks from the same player. Amazingly, we made him waste two attacks on outposts, and he whiffed on his third attack.

Now I don't know if he was cheating, but the entire squad saw this, and there's no way I know of that he could attack that fast, or attack, and not have them registered.

If he's using a hack though, and I suspect he is, he must be the worst hacker in the game.


Are you sure there weren't two players with the same name?
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)


ForceMel
Commodore
Posts: 245

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#296 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:19 am

Shelendil wrote:
ForceMel wrote:OK, I'm not one to call cheaters, but after what I just saw, I don't know what else to call it. My squad is in a war atm, and the entire squad watched a guy attack a player. About 30 seconds later, attack an outpost, which we got back. Attack the same player he attacked earlier. 30 seconds later attack the same outpost he attacked earlier, which we got back, then 5 seconds later, attack the very same player he previously attacked. 10 seconds later, attacked another player, and lost.

We counted a total of 5 attacks from the same player. Amazingly, we made him waste two attacks on outposts, and he whiffed on his third attack.

Now I don't know if he was cheating, but the entire squad saw this, and there's no way I know of that he could attack that fast, or attack, and not have them registered.

If he's using a hack though, and I suspect he is, he must be the worst hacker in the game.


Are you sure there weren't two players with the same name?

I am 100% certain. The war is ongoing. He is the only one in the squad with that name. He's also their top player.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.


User avatar
FruitBowlMafia
Commodore
Posts: 222

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#297 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:33 am

ForceMel wrote:
Shelendil wrote:
ForceMel wrote:OK, I'm not one to call cheaters, but after what I just saw, I don't know what else to call it. My squad is in a war atm, and the entire squad watched a guy attack a player. About 30 seconds later, attack an outpost, which we got back. Attack the same player he attacked earlier. 30 seconds later attack the same outpost he attacked earlier, which we got back, then 5 seconds later, attack the very same player he previously attacked. 10 seconds later, attacked another player, and lost.

We counted a total of 5 attacks from the same player. Amazingly, we made him waste two attacks on outposts, and he whiffed on his third attack.

Now I don't know if he was cheating, but the entire squad saw this, and there's no way I know of that he could attack that fast, or attack, and not have them registered.

If he's using a hack though, and I suspect he is, he must be the worst hacker in the game.


Are you sure there weren't two players with the same name?

I am 100% certain. The war is ongoing. He is the only one in the squad with that name. He's also their top player.


Sounds like he used crystal to speed up attacking.
Lone_Rebellion


Plagueis
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1395

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#298 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:15 am

Can’t attack 5 times in a war even if crystalling.


ForceMel
Commodore
Posts: 245

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#299 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:02 am

Plagueis wrote:Can’t attack 5 times in a war even if crystalling.

That's exactly the point. I've seen people crystal their attacks, but he didn't even have time to reload his troops to do that. It was like 5 seconds between 2 of the attacks. I'm thinking he wasn't going to 3 star the base, so he backed out to attack another base. I also think he's the most incompetent attacker I've ever seen.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.


User avatar
Spock
Admiral
Posts: 792

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#300 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:56 pm

The lag in war notifications can be a factor. With Attacks or outposts. You can not assume just because there was so little time between Attack notifications that is was a cheat or even crystal use.

Attacking 5 times in a war tho? No way that’s legit.
Image

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Hamxakron, NazgulNick, Proximic [Bot], SpaceDandy, strawman3125 and 37 guests