Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
erfs
Commodore

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#281 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Pirate wrote:GIAVA got me again. this time only using lvl8 kessen, nothing else. Replay shows 0% damage and runs for 30 seconds. Results show 100%. He has to have been reported dozens of times over just this week. I really hope to see him gone soon.

I wish they would fix the bug that allows this hack in the first place. Fortunately does not happen very often but is annoying nonetheless

erfs
Commodore

Post#282 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:00 pm

Piaresquare wrote:
darkside1965 wrote:Kinda looking for opinions here if this is cheating or not. My squad just encountered another squad that currently has taken 35 uplinks from our best bases without even using a single attack on an outpost. We control Tattooine, Hoth and Yavin. Most have mech units in the SCs and they're taking 3 uplinks making it look easy. Seems extremely fishy to me to be dominating a squad war without holding any outposts at all while the opposing squad holds all 3. Thoughts?

It’s all going to depend on the skill of the players in the squad. For instance here are a few against outpost hits I’ve done with my accounts...

Those are some really strong troops + dekas you are using .... can't imagine how long / how much grinding it took you to get there :)

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#283 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:20 pm

Boog wrote:
ForceMel wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:Not sure if this is cheating somehow, but yesterday I was attacked twice by exactly the same player (player/squad name deleted till proven guilty :evil: ) within exactly 40 minutes; both times CB sniping using 2 A-wings + 4 Y-bombers, nothing else. 8% damage both times, 23 medals for me both times. Besides, cooking times are longer as well.

I had not revenged him in between, wasn't even checking my game, so it cannot be re-revenging.
So?
How is this possible? Cheating or just endless skipping on his part? And why my base ? if he's that desperate for CB, there are other sources with much more of the pink stuff than I have.

I have attacked a player more than once in an hour before. I killed the base, they came back and reset the base and apparently did some attacks and went offline. They came up in matchmaking again, and I attacked them again. I'm not sure why, but I think the matchmaking pool is smaller, causing that to happen.

I've attacked the same base twice in a short interval as well. During the previous naval assault, I spent a lot of time attacking on Tat to get UC for Tie pilot frags, and out of 50 or so attack wins, there were 5-6 bases that I hit 5-10 times each (not dev bases, I'm an imp and don't see them on Tat). Sometimes, I'd hit the same one twice in an hour. I'd skip 20-30 times per attack, and sooner or later would land on a familiar base I knew I could 3*.

I've also been hit twice in 15 minutes by a player carrying z-95's, or whatever the rebel wallbusters are called. The cband snipers skip a ton, and only hit bases with a lot of cband. If you skip enough, you go through your whole list of potential targets and then go back through the rolodex and see the same bases again. The looters lose all their attacks, so they can hit the same base multiple times in a session.

When I was one of the top players in the Windows version, I would have people attack and lose on purpose for the sole purpose of taking loot, then attack three or four more times to take more loot. It always got back to me that it was done on purpose. The matchmaking pool is small for a given player. It's normal for me to see several bases more than once on a given night when I'm hunting for a specific loot. I skip, but never lose on purpose, and only target those bases that have what I'm looking for.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#284 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:23 pm

Zach wrote:Hi first post. Long time reader. I skip people I’ve attacked before when I recognise the name. It just doesn’t seem rite to attack the same people over and over again. I know how it feels. One guy attacked me more than ten times within a week. And I didn’t revenge. I skip al the guys on this forum too. U guys rock :-)

This is actually something I do now because it's frustrating to see the same name come up in your defense list. I also don't feel right smashing a base, and having him reset it, and smashing it again, which I have done twice. Now I might hit the same base on another day. I feel like that's a little different lol.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#285 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:25 pm

Pirate wrote:GIAVA got me again. this time only using lvl8 kessen, nothing else. Replay shows 0% damage and runs for 30 seconds. Results show 100%. He has to have been reported dozens of times over just this week. I really hope to see him gone soon.

It seems this guy is a big cheater. It sounds like there needs to be a coordinated effort to get this guy banned. Maybe multiple users recording their battles and sending them to the devs, or one user collecting the replays, and sending them at once in one email.

Zach
Commodore

Post#286 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:53 pm

This only happens to me at Tat ForceMel. Everyone report that Giava guy/gal and hopefully boot time soon

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#287 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:33 am

GIAVA hit one of my squad members tonight. Same result. Yeah, this guy needs to be reported.

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#288 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:00 am

I reported the POS. I urge everyone who’s been robbed or has had a squadie robbed by GIAVA to do the same.

Zach
Commodore

Post#289 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:14 am

I can’t believe this looser is still at it. Can people revenge?

DarthHunter
Commodore

Post#290 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:25 am

Others in GIAVA's 'itaswiss' squad are at it, it seems. Should have been named 'it's a swiz' instead.

But I hammered his teammate 'pio' last night when I chanced on him on Hoth, so… small karma there..

Return to “General Discussions”