Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
boshuda21
Captain

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#271 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:06 pm

I'll check my recent loss and see if it is this GIAVA too.

I lose 383k credits, 421k alloy and 14,462 cb and he only gets 11,760 credits.

This isn't too surprising. If this guy is tearing through bases with a cheat, he's certainly maxed out in alloy and cb. The 11k credits are probably for the troops used to attack your base.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#272 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:00 am

Not sure if this is cheating somehow, but yesterday I was attacked twice by exactly the same player (player/squad name deleted till proven guilty :evil: ) within exactly 40 minutes; both times CB sniping using 2 A-wings + 4 Y-bombers, nothing else. 8% damage both times, 23 medals for me both times. Besides, cooking times are longer as well.

I had not revenged him in between, wasn't even checking my game, so it cannot be re-revenging.
So?
How is this possible? Cheating or just endless skipping on his part? And why my base ? if he's that desperate for CB, there are other sources with much more of the pink stuff than I have.
Proud Officer of Squad_Tedford <Perks L50>, relaxed though very powerful ksod top-100 squad, great war record, sharp donations and longtime players, L9 and up. Worldwide English speaking squad, PM me if interested 8-)

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#273 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:09 am

boshuda21 wrote:I'll check my recent loss and see if it is this GIAVA too.

I lose 383k credits, 421k alloy and 14,462 cb and he only gets 11,760 credits.

This isn't too surprising. If this guy is tearing through bases with a cheat, he's certainly maxed out in alloy and cb. The 11k credits are probably for the troops used to attack your base.

So, GIAVA, the stupid one, did another. After hack my base, he attacked one of our Officers last night. I watched the Replay of GIAVA, deploying R2-D2 and ONLY 4 Jets, and getting 31% of his base, but winning the attack by 100%:

I oriented him to print the attack and send an email to Support. Is unbelievable that players use all their efforts, time and energy to find ways of cheating instead of just play and enjoy the game...
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 10 Imperial on Vacation!
Level 9/8 Rebel (in "Solo's_Band" squad Level 50, come visit and enjoy our perks!)

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#274 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:15 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:Not sure if this is cheating somehow, but yesterday I was attacked twice by exactly the same player (player/squad name deleted till proven guilty :evil: ) within exactly 40 minutes; both times CB sniping using 2 A-wings + 4 Y-bombers, nothing else. 8% damage both times, 23 medals for me both times. Besides, cooking times are longer as well.

I had not revenged him in between, wasn't even checking my game, so it cannot be re-revenging.
So?
How is this possible? Cheating or just endless skipping on his part? And why my base ? if he's that desperate for CB, there are other sources with much more of the pink stuff than I have.

I have attacked a player more than once in an hour before. I killed the base, they came back and reset the base and apparently did some attacks and went offline. They came up in matchmaking again, and I attacked them again. I'm not sure why, but I think the matchmaking pool is smaller, causing that to happen.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Zach
Commodore

Post#275 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:12 am

Hi first post. Long time reader. I skip people I’ve attacked before when I recognise the name. It just doesn’t seem rite to attack the same people over and over again. I know how it feels. One guy attacked me more than ten times within a week. And I didn’t revenge. I skip al the guys on this forum too. U guys rock :-)

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#276 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:43 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:Not sure if this is cheating somehow, but yesterday I was attacked twice by exactly the same player (player/squad name deleted till proven guilty :evil: ) within exactly 40 minutes; both times CB sniping using 2 A-wings + 4 Y-bombers, nothing else. 8% damage both times, 23 medals for me both times. Besides, cooking times are longer as well.

So?

Not cheating, but low life losers if you ask me :lol:

Boog
Admiral

Post#277 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:14 am

ForceMel wrote:

So?

I have attacked a player more than once in an hour before. I killed the base, they came back and reset the base and apparently did some attacks and went offline. They came up in matchmaking again, and I attacked them again. I'm not sure why, but I think the matchmaking pool is smaller, causing that to happen.

I've attacked the same base twice in a short interval as well. During the previous naval assault, I spent a lot of time attacking on Tat to get UC for Tie pilot frags, and out of 50 or so attack wins, there were 5-6 bases that I hit 5-10 times each (not dev bases, I'm an imp and don't see them on Tat). Sometimes, I'd hit the same one twice in an hour. I'd skip 20-30 times per attack, and sooner or later would land on a familiar base I knew I could 3*.

I've also been hit twice in 15 minutes by a player carrying z-95's, or whatever the rebel wallbusters are called. The cband snipers skip a ton, and only hit bases with a lot of cband. If you skip enough, you go through your whole list of potential targets and then go back through the rolodex and see the same bases again. The looters lose all their attacks, so they can hit the same base multiple times in a session.

Pirate
Major General

Post#278 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:50 am

GIAVA got me again. this time only using lvl8 kessen, nothing else. Replay shows 0% damage and runs for 30 seconds. Results show 100%. He has to have been reported dozens of times over just this week. I really hope to see him gone soon.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

boshuda21
Captain

Post#279 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:10 am

Is there a particular planet that GIAVA is hitting?

Also, regarding back to back attacks, I did get hit twice in 15 min. once, where the first loss didn't register with protection. The second loss activated the protection, but the protection times were ~24 hr. as if I had the 8hr and 16hr protection times from both attacks added. I accepted this as a glitch and it has only happened once.

As for repeat attackers, at one point last year it was getting frustrating for me when I was attacked by the same guy every day (on average). He usually barely scratched a win each time, but I guess he thought he figured out my base. After I redesigned my base he lost badly and I've never seen him back.

Zach
Commodore

Post#280 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:24 am

I think mainly on Hoth

Return to “General Discussions”