Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Pirate
Major General

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#261 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:32 am

FanTac wrote:GIAVA is a cheat, period. My base was just 100%ed by this idiot... using 5 jumps. After the raid, my SC was intact. It showed he left with 1000 credits only, but I lost 46K pink. I have reported him before. Nothing is done. Devs should delete his account, period.

darthdoodie wrote:I was reluctant to post here, but I too was hit by GIAVA with only 4 jets and a dekO. Both log and replay show the same loadout, 100% loss with SC still intact. Very suspicious.

There are reports on Line with the same "tactic" with the same results by GIAVA, leader of "itaswiss" squad. I was hit this morning by "pio" from the same squad. All level 6 troops: 3 heavies, 2 sharpshooters, 3 pilots, 1 ATDP and some rebels. Replay showed 2%, end result was 100%. Classy bunch
Last edited by Pirate on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

DarthHunter
Commodore

Post#262 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:43 am

Pirate wrote:
FanTac wrote:GIAVA is a cheat, period. My base was just 100%ed by this idiot... using 5 jumps. After the raid, my SC was intact. It showed he left with 1000 credits only, but I lost 46K pink. I have reported him before. Nothing is done. Devs should delete his account, period.

darthdoodie wrote:I was reluctant to post here, but I too was hit by GIAVA with only 4 jets and a dekO. Both log and replay show the same loadout, 100% loss with SC still intact. Very suspicious.

There are reports on Line with the same "tactic" with the same results by GIAVA, leader of "itaswiss" squad. I was hit this morning by "pio" from the same squad. All level 6 troops: 3 heavies, 2 sharpshooters, 3 pilots, 1 ATDP and some rebels. Results showed 2%, end result was 100%. Classy bunch

Ha - yeah, one of my squad mates just got hit by GIAVA too. 6 jets, and that's it.

DarthTrumpf
Squadron Leader

Post#263 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:49 am

Same here. 1 jump and kessen and a 100% win. Giava.
My favorite character from the original movies is Johhar Kessen!

AnCap
Squadron Leader

Post#264 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:00 pm

My level 10 base with 7 level 10 turrets and the rest level 9 got taken out by darth Addi of the Deutsch:-∆ squad. I had guard reserve skinned rebels active and my squad center was empty.

http://ksod.us/squad/fff66d99-8d2e-11e5 ... 29/members

He's a level 9 and he used 6 shock troopers and 28 storm troopers. Replay is 44 seconds long and he gets 11% damage and after replay he gets 100%. I lose 383k credits, 421k alloy and 14,462 cb and he only gets 11,760 credits. He has two level 7 transports and one level 8. His squad center is level 7, air 8 and research is 9.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#265 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:39 pm

I am looking for a contact in Deutsch-DarkSide; they have someone using a cheat in their squad. I can be contacted here or on LINE.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#266 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:41 pm

DarthHunter wrote:
ForceMel wrote:
DarthHunter wrote:Sadly, I'm seeing more of this thing myself. I don't bother checking how I'm rolled as I'm set up for Heroic Defences anyway, but my squad mate just posted a replay of a defeat against 'gmdelles'… 100% defeat, despite the replay only showing 14%. He placed the troops almost immediately with no apparent tactics and was soundly slapped down. (skinned lvl X Leia, 1 skinned lvl X Commando, 17 lvl X Jets, and then a lvl 26 Sentinal towards the end).

(My guess is the high number of Jets deployed is purely to counter any complaints made to Disney by any of his victims.)

Check the loadout to see if there is anything listed that didn't show up in the replay. I used to use a LAAT in the beginning of the battle to trip the sc, but the LAAT wouldn't show up in the replays, making my deployment look like nonsense, and the outcome was always changed from a big win to a big loss.

Actually, having rewatched it again, only half the number of Jets are shown being deployed, rather than any additional troops – something certainly isn't right there. No air support appears either in the replay or the load out. So it may not, in fact, actually be a cheat as such - in which case I apologise, but it's still looks highly suspicious.

There most certainly are hacks out there, and lots of cheaters. Considering how many bugs this game has, and the past history with it (I've been here since the beginning, and have seen the most unbelievable things), I always first suspect something is wrong with the game itself. Only in the most obvious ones do I think it's a cheat, and we've seen plenty of that.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

DarthBinks
Storm Trooper

Post#267 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:18 pm

DarthHunter wrote:…but my squad mate just posted a replay of a defeat against 'gmdelles'… 100% defeat, despite the replay only showing 14%.

Maybe we suffer the same person …
Mickey: Now witness how the Force's Unleashed in canon!!
KyleKatarn/MaraJade/Starkiller: NOOooo That's not true, that's Impossible!!!!!

DarthHunter
Commodore

Post#268 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:21 am

DarthBinks wrote:Maybe we suffer the same person …

Hmm, looks very much like I may have been right in the first place.

dwong127
Cadet Trooper

Post#269 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:26 pm

gmdelles deployed 6 skiffs: replay shows 1%, recorded as a 100% defeat

log.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TwoEyedNic
Commander

Post#270 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:13 pm

One of our squad just got attacked by GIAVA. Same crap. 4 jumps, all destroyed, gets a 3star and takes 1000 cred. He is getting the full planet points tho.

Someone needs to remove them.
Terrible Two - Leader of the ImperialPirates

Level 43

Return to “General Discussions”