Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RebelYell
Admiral

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#21 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:04 am

@BlueHarvest. I wouldn't call that cheating. That is, like you called it yourself, "Sabotage".
Throwing their "Sabots" in form of Banthas in your war machinery. ;-)

Anyway, a warning that this squad is doing it is maybe helpful for others. I'd put your squad on "Request only" for War next time. (We have it all the time)
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

lurker
Captain

Post#22 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:40 am

Quizuz wrote:The group 501stdeatharmy are cheating. ... level 6 bases taking level 9 outposts. Level 8 bases 100% level 10 bases... my squad reported them this morning and we're paired against them again in war. ... this is a bad joke!!!!

As long as you can fit a krayt dragon in the CE, many things become possible in squad wars. Unusual, certainly, but doable. Most certainly a list of the attacking units is needed to prove cheating (ie normal PvP).
Data miner

Frank1
Lieutenant

Post#23 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:45 am

Attacked again from the same player Kingdanyo replay this time shows 10% damage defeat screen shows 78% damage took the same in available loot. Still not going to call this cheating?

BlueHarvest
Cadet Trooper

Post#24 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:36 pm

RebelYell wrote:@BlueHarvest. I wouldn't call that cheating. That is, like you called it yourself, "Sabotage".
Throwing their "Sabots" in form of Banthas in your war machinery. ;-)

Anyway, a warning that this squad is doing it is maybe helpful for others. I'd put your squad on "Request only" for War next time. (We have it all the time)

I disagree. Using a shill account to tip the odds in your favor is cheating. If sabotage was part of the game, then we'd have a spy trooper of some sort that you could generate. I don't think it was ever EA's intent for someone to use a shill to help win a game, hence having to choose a side to be on. Pretty simple.

BrettD
Storm Trooper

Post#25 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:26 pm

Are they cheating or just using the the outpost to their advantage? Im level 9 and I can take out most level 10 bases in a war with Tak and yavin or Tak and tat. if these problems are happening outside of Squad wars then hope you get the answers your looking for.

ComanderWolfe1
Commodore

Post#26 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:31 am

BlueHarvest wrote:Playing on iPad and just ran into a cheating Imperial squad called Moontrooperz. One or more of their members used shill Rebel accounts to join my squad and gave Banthas to players requesting troops for outpost defense to clearly try to get an advantage in the squad war. A lot of players know that Banthas are 100% crap for defense.

I like 2 bantha's on defence, 3 bikes, 3 hfd's, the bantha's get shot at while the hfd's go in for the kill.

We played a war against a Japanese squad and I think they did something similar but gave pathfinders to 2 of us before we removed them.
Leader of Browncoatswash ...............Firefly fans
Level 10 Rebel 80K Medals,, Commanderwolfe in game.
Long gone Squad The-Wolfe-Pack
Room for more, PM to join

JediJD
Cadet Trooper

Post#27 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:02 pm

Does anyone have a direct contact with the developers? I've just been screwed again by a bot thief...L9 base, attacked with 32 L5 rebels, they didn't do seven percent damage during the battle but the end of the game stripped all points, all alloy, all credit and screwed me out of 405 battle points. That's twice in three days and I'm tired of it. I put a message on the Admin board two days ago, no response...wonder what happens if I start with Disney Corporate and work down? Both times Inhatel 501eme

JNB
Commodore

Post#28 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:00 pm

JediJD, this isn't the disney website, you know it is done by fans? You have to have to talk to disney interactive (DI?). Frank1, i have been hit by that guy too. not much can be done besides report it to DI.

Frank1
Lieutenant

Post#29 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:14 pm

The response I got from support:

Thanks for letting us know. Our team is aware of these suspicious attacks, and we are investigating them as we speak. If you would like to send those screenshots over, I will be sure to send them over to our developers so that they can use these to investigate further.

I sent them screenshots of 2 attacks from this guy. Someone is there answering support tickets.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#30 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:35 am

Right: Fuck this right now!!!!!!!!

Just got Hacked by 'Dorina' of 'GermanGamer' who came in - barely hit 8% of my base... the result in: 100%, 1.6M Gold gone... 25k contra gone..........

FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but this is pretty much the final straw for me... it's bad enough surviving in this game without cheaters............

2 years I've played this game... and now this........... Literally feel like giving up........ :(

Someone please explain how the fuck I can complain about this shit.........

Day ruined.

p.s. sorry for swearing... but this is extreme
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

Return to “General Discussions”