Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RebelSympathizr
Storm Trooper

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#11 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:54 am

Cheating in Squad War. Many attacks announced, but their Attack count did not go down. Eventually, you see one counted down after 3 Uplinks taken down. My teammates said that they are exploiting the windows bug.
platform: windows
alliance: rebel
squad: Italian-RebelZ
Members:
bobafett
Picard
luigi
Deep Blue
Giu Becca

LeprechaunSean
Commodore

Post#12 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Yep we lost several squad wars because of that, I pulled out of Sw's and now some of our squad is
doing it too. At this point I think if you plan on being in wars, accept the fact that it's part of the game until disney makes closing the app a loss like it is in Android and Ios.
*Formerly* L10/144k+ Medals SenateGuards Windows Platform (a. K. A. ALDERAN Platform )

L6/10 SenateGuards Android/Ios Sandbagger. The mouse is not your friend.

http://senateguards.freeforums.net/

syncpan77
Major General

Post#13 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:26 pm

I'm surprised no one is up in arms saying that this isn't a widespread issue and only just a few people are getting affected by cheaters. Maybe we should just forget about it as just a few people are getting hit by this? I sure as hell haven't been hit by a cheater so it isn't important. Stop your whining. :lol:
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Veteran squad in the process of rebuilding. Join us today, apply within game or contact me.

OFFICER in "Darkdonations"
Veteran squad-NO OP Wars on weekends

SarjoPebas
Captain

Post#14 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:42 am

Just to update what I posted months ago. This month someone only damaged my base 20% in the replay yet got 100% and all loot available. Reported to support. This time they claimed maybe replay not showing what actually happened. Yet troops deployed no match for my base to get 100%.

Big change in attitude from how support responded let alone worded reply to me.
Are you a rebel? Then join Rebel3Squad!

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#15 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:04 am

Quizuz wrote:The group 501stdeatharmy are cheating. ... level 6 bases taking level 9 outposts. Level 8 bases 100% level 10 bases...

When I see their record, it doesn't look like they're cheaters:
http://squadsofdeath.com/squad/db3d6dbb ... 8be6004eb4

Why should cheaters lose a war (multiple in this case) when they coud easily press the "cheat button" and win?

It may well be that level 8 bases 100% level 10 bases in war. HQ level alone doesn't say much. FOs can help very much and high level SC contents as well.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Warren
Squadron Leader

Post#16 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:42 am

Yeah, we have level 6 players that can take level 9+ outposts on a regular basis. And some of our level 7s do well against some level 10's depending on the base and outposts.

I was hit by a cheater during the Hoth conflict. Russian name that was on the Hoth leaderboard and has multiple reports on LINE from other players. Support ticket to Disney resulted in no compensation, although they did thank me for the evidence and assured me that they take cheating seriously.
Alderaan-Memory 2 Spots open, Apply Today!

Duza
Storm Trooper

Post#17 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:20 pm

Cheating squads on Windows:
RogueSquadronOne
Italian-RebelZ
French-Jedi-Crew
Proud Leader -Duza's Elite, Duza's Finest & Parental_Control
Proud Officer - Lion-Battalion & Wraths
Currently: Empire level 6,9,9,9,10,10 Rebel level 7,7
Yup, 8bases....

Frank1
Lieutenant

Post#18 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:28 pm

Kingdanyo from DEUTSCH(^_^)

IMG_5482.PNG

0 seconds left 7% damage

IMG_5483.PNG

Defeat screen shows 68% damage and all available loot except 1000 credits and 1000 alloy taken

I tried to attach screenshots but it says picture too large

DarkCurse
Commander

Post#19 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Quizuz wrote:The group 501stdeatharmy are cheating. ... level 6 bases taking level 9 outposts. Level 8 bases 100% level 10 bases... my squad reported them this morning and we're paired against them again in war. ... this is a bad joke!!!!

I'd be more hesitant to call that cheating.

BlueHarvest
Cadet Trooper

Post#20 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Playing on iPad and just ran into a cheating Imperial squad called Moontrooperz. One or more of their members used shill Rebel accounts to join my squad and gave Banthas to players requesting troops for outpost defense to clearly try to get an advantage in the squad war. A lot of players know that Banthas are 100% crap for defense.

Specifically, it was an Imperial player going by Moondogg who used a Rebel shill account under Moondoggy to try and sabotage us. Moondogg even admitted it in my squad chat, I wasn't able to grab a screenshot in time though. He wasn't the only player to do this to us just before we were going to start a squad war with Moontrooperz.

I did report it to A so hopefully something gets done. It sucks for people who have put in a lot of time to the game to see some idiots ruin the match by cheating.

Return to “General Discussions”