Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
jhtech
Captain

Are We Allowed To Call Out Cheaters Here?

Post#1 » Tue May 03, 2016 2:34 pm

I'm not sure if this post will get edited or taken down or whatever, but I think I should warn other players to be on the lookout as well. Earlier today I was attacked by Ham from the squad BadFeeling. I am calling this player out directly and if they or anyone in their squad wants to respond to this post, by all means, please explain to me how a lvl 5 player on Takadona was able to 100% my mid lvl 9 base with a lvl 5 red guard, 10 lvl 6 stormtroopers, 10 lvl 5 dewbacks, and 6 lvl 6 bikes? Oh, and there's no replay, only my shields going up, and then 100% defeat, for -32 medals and 400 conflict medals. I'm not tooting my own horn, but I know for a fact that a lvl 5-6 load will not 100% my base, when lvl 10's aren't even getting that done any more. Just the logistics of the game. So again, I would love to hear back from mr pig, or any of his little badfeeling buddies, and explain the magic that transpired today. I'm also putting in a ticket to Disney, for all the good that will do, but if no one reports these godless heathens, it's just going to run the game even more for more people. Thanks for your time, and look forward to any feedback/ insight
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Capitalized
squad: hurtinem2.0
platform: Android/IOS
alliance: rebel
come say hello!
Line ID: jhtech

TheCleaner
Commodore

Re: Are we allowed to call out cheaters here?

Post#2 » Tue May 03, 2016 5:18 pm

Active accounts iOS
Start 4/17-Knick Knack, Rebel, Mini Base, HQ10, Rank 16, Officer -corpsegrinder-, a home for minis.

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#3 » Tue May 03, 2016 11:32 pm

You are allowed to name player names and squad names here. Screenshots can be attached to your post if needed.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

SarjoPebas
Captain

Post#4 » Wed May 04, 2016 7:07 am

Similar thing happened to me. Reported, and got 250 crystals. They could not tell me if any action would be taken, but said they took allegations of cheating seriously.

So make sure you report it to them.
Are you a rebel? Then join Rebel3Squad!

CrabJr
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:28 am

Huh, I almost hope this happens to me so that I can report it and get free crystals out of it
Keep Calm and Mass Stormtrooper

Sith6942

501stdeatharmy are cheaters

Post#6 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:08 am

For one example of what my squad just watched in war.... a level 6 base just took a level 9 out post. I can give many more examples. .. but these guys have hacked the game... these guys need to be known. .and how do I report them to the administration?

Sith6942

501stdeatharmy

Post#7 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:25 am

The group 501stdeatharmy are cheating.. a level 6 base is taking level 9 outposts in war. This is only one example of what my squad has been watching...

Quizuz
Officer

Post#8 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:24 pm

The group 501stdeatharmy are cheating. ... level 6 bases taking level 9 outposts. Level 8 bases 100% level 10 bases... my squad reported them this morning and we're paired against them again in war. ... this is a bad joke!!!!

Bubba
Lieutenant

Post#9 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:06 am

CrabJr wrote:Huh, I almost hope this happens to me so that I can report it and get free crystals out of it

Well, don't hold your breath. Same thing happened to me last month. Reported it right away with clear documentation. All I wanted was my loot back, and have received nothing. The player who did it to me is still playing.

dogegriff
Major General

Post#10 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:21 am

There should be a sticky thread, but you should also need supporting screenshots. Sorry to hear about this a**hole.
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.

Return to “General Discussions”