LESS MEDALS AFTER LATEST UPDATE JUNE 2015

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RayPower
Commodore

LESS MEDALS AFTER LATEST UPDATE JUNE 2015

Post#1 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:25 pm

Is unfair that we can get less medals in the battles, even nothing. :evil:

I have attacked with 99% of damage and I couldn't get any medal, WTF

In my opinion is Completely unacceptable!!

What do u think about it?
"If you want peace, be prepared for war"

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: LESS MEDALS AFTER LATEST UPDATE JUNE 2015

Post#2 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:21 am

Yes, the developers already posted that this is an error. They plan to correct this tomorrow.

Same about the people affected by wrong tournament results. They said that they will extend the event shop time until the fix for that is also done (by tomorrow).

Let's wait and see...
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Dax

Post#3 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:54 am

Will they be re-instating my "whopping" 500 pts. that I spent before the shop closed so that I would get something for the tournie. I would have never purchased the incinerator dolls. I would have upgraded my spaceships. By keeping store open, it won't help me much to attain my original wish.

Tigrin
Lieutenant

Post#4 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:40 am

I did not notice it during the tournament but wow is it brutal now. I can't figure out the medal count scenario right now. If I attack someone one level higher then me I can only get a max of 2 medals or loose 21. If I attack someone at my same level I can get up to 7 or loose 15. Crazy. Hope they retro the medal counts after the error is corrected.

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:20 am

Event points should be restored.

About the medals. I also had problem yesterday attacking for 1 medal with the risc of losing 30.

Recently this changed a bit. Now I can attack for i.e. max. 14 (on a not to hard base) and still risk losing 30.
So it seems much better now than yesterday but very risky.
I guess that it will now stay that way.
Last edited by RebelYell on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

RayPower
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:19 am

Yes, apparently the problem about the medals have finished :)
"If you want peace, be prepared for war"

Return to “General Discussions”