Tie fighter capability

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Matrix
Lieutenant

Tie fighter capability

Post#1 » Thu May 21, 2015 3:47 am

My level 7 tie fighter has the capacity to deal out 24,000 damage but is unable to kill a level 7 squad centre (13,200 HP's). I have numerous examples where the squad centre is still standing after being hit squarely so it's not about the aim being slightly out or the squad centre being partially covered by a shield. Does anyone have an explanation as to why this is the case? Surely if the damage dealt outweighs the HP's, then things should be destroyed...

Matrix
Lieutenant

Re: Tie fighter capability

Post#2 » Thu May 21, 2015 4:18 am

Found out that tie fighter only does 47% damage to HQ type buildings. What a joke!

Tomahawk
Storm Trooper

Re: Tie fighter capability

Post#3 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:16 pm

If a Tie Fighter squadron could take out an HQ or Squad Center easily, this game would be a big failure and no one would be playing it.

Allow me to retort...

"OMG WHY COULDN'T THE X-WING SQUADRONS AT YAVIN 4 BLOW UP THE DEATH STAR? I MEAN COME ON MAN, THAT'S SO IMBALANCED. IT'S A BIG THING BUT THE LAZERZ FROM THE XWINGZ SHOULD HAVE EASILY BLOWN IT UP FROM THE OUTSIDE! WAAAAAAH"

Han Solo: "Omg I shot Vader in the hand 3 times in the Cloud City dining room, and he TOOK my blaster away! What a jerk! He didn't even feel it. Rawrawrawrawrawr"

By the way, I had some guy attack my level 5 shield generator with 3 Tie Defenders. The 3rd one brought it down after taking 3/4 damage prior. Then he quit. LOLOLOL.

Return to “General Discussions”