I won but was defeated 100%

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SarjoPebas
Captain

I won but was defeated 100%

Post#1 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:54 am

Must be a hack, I won with juggernaut and sentinel still intact defending my virtually untouched base, but end up 100% defeated and them both destroyed.

Will report when I find contact details.
Are you a rebel? Then join Rebel3Squad!

SarjoPebas
Captain

Re: I won but was defeated 100%

Post#2 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:02 am

Support very quick to rely - gave me 250 crystals as they cannot change medal count. So if this happens to you, make a note of attacker's name, squad, and time they attacked you.
Are you a rebel? Then join Rebel3Squad!

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#3 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:59 am

Problem is, there's both. There are cheaters. And there's a replay glitch which occurs in conjunction with LAATs.

I read if players use LAATs to bait the SC then this is not correctly shown in the replay with the whole replay getting wrong. So, if the attack shows an LAAT in the final summary, it may be just a replay glitch. If not, then it is probably a cheater.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

TBonePZ
Commander

Post#4 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:19 am

Rebel,

Can you see my post under general discussion and let me know.... I don't know if I can post photos in this forum, but both my squad and our sister squad have photos and videos of these occurrences. We are extremely ticked. 4 times over the weekend - - - - got myself (2) and 2 squad mates.

Thank you sir,
T.
You've got friends in Cloud.City - we will leave the squad center light on for you!

Zhukov

Post#5 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:52 am

This person attacked me twice. I open a ticket. First time only received 18% total damage. Both Dekas survived. When battle ended, results show 100% damage and over 200k resources list of each.

The response I received was confusing. Basically was told the results are correct. That replay videos where not correct. I ask them why do we have replays for? If they are not correct.

Second time I was attacked by the same person was even more confounding. His entire attacking force consisted of one(1), I repeat one(1) Rebel and completely destroyed me.
How is this possible?

This person plays in Windows platform and is in squad "Jets".

I decided to ignore it and give Disney the benefit of the doubt. They would not allow a person whom actively plays the game and spends a good bit of DOLLARS to get upset and ask for a refund. To continue to show his friends pictures and replays of the "glitch"?

After awhile people started complaining of being the victims of the same glitch. What's so strange, it's the same player that originates the attack!

Please explain how is that possible? 1 Rebel troop take down a level 10 base? New upgraded super Rebel? Is it time to change sides? Or just leave the game?

Thank you so much.

Blaedes
Commander

Post#6 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:47 pm

I was attacked twice by the same player.

First attack he did a total of 18% damage. The result afterwards showed he did 100% damage. Destroyed both dekas. In video both dekas survive. I open a ticket and Disney informed me of videos do not show correctly. So replays are null and void if they do not serve any purpose.

Second time he attacked me, he wiped the floor with my level 10 base with an awesome force of one (1), yes ONE (1), REBEL soldier. The result page/screen said 1 troop, 100% damage. Lost over half million combine resources and over 9k contra.

How is this possible? In the last few days I have noticed several attacks with 1 soldier, but I win. I theorize the tactic employed by the first player is being tried by others, and somehow did work for them.

First player whom attacked me is a member of the "Jets". If it's a glitch it needs attention. If it's another problem( which I'm incline to believe), the persons need to be banned. To much of a coincidence on how many attacks using the same tactics.

Return to “General Discussions”