Rebel Medics are OP

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
itsHamil

Rebel Medics are OP

Post#1 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:13 am

Hi guys,
I have a level 7 empire base with great layout, but most of my defense is only level 6. Still most of my turrets are standing in groups to defend each side of my base. Everytime i get attacked, I see I lost. Then watching the replay there are always at least 3 medic bots. The attacking troops get so often healed that none of al my turrets together can do something, even with the help of my squad center where often tier 8-9 troops are. I think it is way too OP and something needs to be done. Also it is unfair that they get a healing bot and we only a repair drone since i always use the minigun stormtrooper and sniper. Do you guys have the same problem? What do you guys do to take out those medic bots who are always hiding behind the rebel troops?

JNB
Commodore

Re: Rebel Medics are OP

Post#2 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:58 am

I was getting frustrated with that too, i found lots of mortars and a full Squad center stacked with snipers and or bikes is very effective ( i win about 50% defenses now for the past month or so). Though when you get to level 8 the jump troopers nullify the mortars...show the base layout and other can give you tips.

Jackobomb
Officer

Post#3 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:36 pm

im fairly sure regular turrets (the ones that you start with) will target aquire healers first. they do with my healing droids anyway. and ive seen them take out some rebel healers trying to mass heal wookies
We will PREVAIL!!! :geek: :geek: :geek:

eclampsium
Major General

Post#4 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Yep. already answered...

PizzaTheHutt
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:57 am

My heal droids don't do near the healing these heal bots do, I just had 4 rocket turrets, 3 mounted lizard riders, and a hand full of ST's that couldn't even slow them down.. Oh an yes regular turrets..That's too OP..I mean if it's not then change our droids to heal troops instead of machines....They don't heal machines worth a crap..(my repair droids are lvl 5)

eclampsium
Major General

Post#6 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:29 pm

Empire and rebell's have some specific advantages and disadvantages. "The neighbord grass is always greener"

eclampsium
Major General

Post#7 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:31 pm

By the way, there's a topic about the best troops for empire inside a SC to defend. Perhaps lizards are not the best...

PizzaTheHutt
Storm Trooper

Post#8 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:02 pm

The Lizards were donated troops..

Return to “General Discussions”