contrabrand market

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
aniruddh

contrabrand market

Post#1 » Wed May 13, 2015 5:13 am

hello my fellow star war commander plaers .I believe it is useless to have a contrabrand safehouse without a contrabrand market.i have had a contrabrand sfehouse for 10 months now but its useless.the star wars makers pit me up in battles with people who have no contrabrand.i think the game makers need to use their brains and provide all players with level 6 headquarters with a contrabrand market.please voice my opinion and make the game and your bases better and stronger

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: contrabrand market

Post#2 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:33 am

I got my droideka back in level 6 but contraband was very difficult to acquire.

a) You need a high enough medal count and base rating to be matched against level 7 bases which usually have a bit more contraband.
b) You can sometimes revenge higher level attackers which often have more contraband.
c) You may need to do a longer play session after reaching about 6k contraband.

"base rating" relates to the update level of your troops and building. Units should be mostly at lv6 turrets & shields at lv 5/6.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Tomahawk
Storm Trooper

Re: contrabrand market

Post#3 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:22 pm

I've stocked up 7000 contraband at level 6. Found some players with 200+ contraband.

Keep searching.

Return to “General Discussions”