Order Has Been Restored and The Empire Will Strike Back

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
sithmaster1984
Cadet Trooper

Order Has Been Restored and The Empire Will Strike Back

Post#1 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Well thats much better after the last update I'm back to crushing Rebel bases again the AT-AT's are much more effective and the game is much more balanced again.

Good work getting that issue fixed developers.

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: Order Has Been Restored and The Empire Will Strike Back

Post#2 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:42 pm

So where did I put my snow speeders again...
;-)
Ready to be rolled.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

bjw699
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:17 pm

Heh. If you call being able to take down a shield instantaneously when it takes us rebels about 20 shots with a level 8 heavy soldier balanced. We have no defense against AT-ATs (not just elites, either.) When X-wings used to be able to take out a shield in one or two shots, things were a bit more balanced. Now, no matter how I have my base configured, my contraband is decimated every time my protection runs out. Stopped playing because it is so unfair. Hope you're happy. :P

flydecoder
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:38 am

Bjw, a rebel sniper can take down an ATAT and an entire squad.

The rebels dominate this game.
Its completely unfair to the rebel side

boonip
Lieutenant

Post#5 » Wed May 20, 2015 6:41 pm

Yeah i can attest to that! I chosen the wrong side with the rebels. The Elite AT-AT is simply too powerful :!: and with repair drones it's virtually unbeatable! It's too bad the dev's (developers) don't read these posts but they don't seem to want to acknowledge this flaw. Our Juggernauts even with the R2-D2 is a joke. It would be nice if they came up with a troop that takes out repair drones... how about that? :mrgreen: They should level the playing field a little and give the Juggernaut some extra fire power punch.

Matrix
Lieutenant

Post#6 » Thu May 28, 2015 4:36 pm

It would appear that both sides are bleating about the other sides' superiority. If you can't beat them...join them. The rebel side have just as effective shield busters as the AT-AT, leaving the elite version aside for a moment (it's technically a hero and shouldn't be compared to regular troops). the rebels have the juggernaut which uses less troop space (10 less) but does more damage than a regular AT-AT to shields. The difference in hit points between both is negligible so the rebels actually have a better shield buster in my opinion. The empire repair droid is next to useless and the notion that the elite AT-AT is indestructible when backed up by repairers is just wishful thinking...my elite AT-AT rarely makes the end of any battle. This is due in large part to the predictability of this empire hero being the only hero that is ever used by empire players and most respectable rebel defences now have a high degree of missiles which make short work of any type of empire vehicle, including the elite AT-AT. Sadly the same cannot be said for any rebel infantry that is supported by the vastly over powered medic bot which sustains all foot soldiers through even the heaviest of direct fire and artillery. This little medical marvel provides foot soldiers with a level of immortality and impregnability that defies belief. Both sides have the capacity to win and lose in both attack and in defence, but it requires cunning and planning...not bleating about how unfair the game is cos "the other side got this...and they've got that".

Return to “General Discussions”