SPAM!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Napalm
Commodore

Forum Compromised

Post#1 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:40 am

Is there a plan to counter all the spam the forum is seeing?

It's kinds useless otherwise.
Napalm
Rank 26 :: 148,300
Pogo
Rank 25 :: 148,200

Battalion Family. Top Squad:Wolf-Battalion

Brucebones
Lieutenant

SPAM!

Post#2 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:45 am

What's happening? Numerous spam topics & replies! It needs sorting ASAP!

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: SPAM!

Post#3 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:24 am

The forum admin just recently had changed the forum layout. But a.t.m. he seems to be absent. I hope this forum get's back to operational status some time.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

eclampsium
Major General

Post#4 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:00 pm

DjangoFett wrote:
Brucebones wrote:What's happening? Numerous spam topics & replies! It needs sorting ASAP!

Welcome to the dark side of the force!

It is soooooooooo stupid one think that making this kind of thing will actually make them sell some kind of medicine somewhere in the world. Would anybody here trust this kind of people? Someone that does not hesitate in screwing with the others work would off course not hesitate in sell flour pills to someone would? :geek:

eclampsium
Major General

Post#5 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:02 pm

They think they are smart but are only loosing they're time. Send them FTselves is a redundancy. making this kind of thing is a confirmation of that they are mental disabled.

eclampsium
Major General

Re: Forum Compromised

Post#6 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:00 pm

seems that they cleaned most of the crap. I wonder if the stupid guy who made that thinksmsomeone here is going to buy something from him...

commander
Site Admin

Post#7 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Thanks for bearing with us. We sent the Droideka after the spammers and now they are running scared.

There is good in Rebel and Empire (Finn & Darth Vader). These Russian spammers are the true evil!

Whoever becomes the next president, what are you going to do with these Russian Spammers?

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#8 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:54 am

Throw them out of the air lock.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

eclampsium
Major General

Post#9 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:28 am

Agree!

Napalm
Commodore

Post#10 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:31 am

Into the garbage chute with them all!
Napalm
Rank 26 :: 148,300