Poll: Do you command both an Empire and a Rebel base?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Poll: Do you command both a Empire and Rebel base?

Uni-Commander (only play on 1 account)
49%
Bi-Commander (2 accounts, one Empire and one Rebel)
33%
Di-Commander (2 accounts on the same side)
8%
Poly-Commander (play on 3 or more accounts)
10%
Total votes: 443

LDeVose2
Commodore

Re: Poll: Do you command both an Empire and a Rebel base?

Post#11 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Alpha wrote:no is the answer i believe to this. i think its the same if when your device is broke and you d/l the game onto another device you have to start again. unless of course you saved your base and id on facebook or goggle account. then you have to make sure to log in that account at the very start.

When I first started playing I had connected it to my facebook account. It was playing on both my laptop and my desktop. During this discussion I realized that this was the difference. I had deactivated my account, because of some really hurtful drama. I have since reactivated it, but with very little access from others than I. I have also changed one of my pages into what I guess could be called a gaming ID page.

I will see if everything is fully synced up, since I followed the settings link to do this last week. Someone here had to help me realize that not all "settings" buttons are equal in this game. I had to use the one that is on the lower right side of the screen. I will see how it works.

Thanks!
In-Game Name - Eulippia Prime
Windows 10
Current Base Level ~ 7

Faction - Rebel
Current Rank ~ 7
Squad - Eulippia
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status -
OPEN

How to Join - OPEN

thewrener
Commander

Post#12 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:13 am

I don't play rebels because they are scum and only have one attack strategy: Medic-heavy
Captain, we have an incoming volley of salty hate missiles, our shields are down. What shall we do?

We are out of options. BRACE FOR IMPACT!

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#13 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:56 am

For Android/iOS I've answered that topic here:
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=4155

For windows<->windows syncing should be similar. You login in SWC to i.e. Facebook. Then you login to FB on the other device. On windows PCs your can restore an account if you retrieve the playerprefs.dat from a backup (same might be true for mobile devices if backups are possible).
See here:
https://www.playdomforums.com/showthrea ... rprefs.dat

That playerprefs.dat basically holds the SWC login data.

Synching from Android/iOS from/to windows does NOT work because it is different Software and different Servers.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Dolphin75
Captain

Post#14 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:15 pm

It's easy on iOS to shift between accounts on a single device - you simply need a Game Center account for each game. I have three bases on three iPads. I use my iPhone to play one of the three depending upon which one needs my attention when out of wifi range. You must be careful, though. You can erase an account if you overwrite the base saved to Game Center instead of the one on your device.

syncpan77
Major General

Post#15 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:40 pm

2 accounts, same faction, Empire. The 2nd account I inherited from our former Squad Leader. She left me the account and the Leadership of the squad.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 71W - 4D - 22L .

Darkdonations
ORDER-99

awesome777
Commodore

Post#16 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:02 am

3 accounts, 2 rebel, one (dead) empire base.
:D Join BrowncoatsWash for instant donations, great wars, and no drama. PM for more info. :D
HQ 8. Uncharted territory.

Inthethickofit
Lieutenant

Post#17 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:15 am

Originaly a reb then started an imp about 9 months later to learn about my enemy. Now I have fun on both so it appears I swing both ways. ooh er mrs
Inthethickofit in havoc_jedi & Evil Ewok in Havoc_RogueSith
Both have some medals and some bruises

SaadKhan
Storm Trooper

Post#18 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:09 am

i am not able to do progress...when i do something and then reopen the game the changes were undone. moreover i am not able to fight ....error comes 'coukdnt find an opponent''
why i am having this trouble???

Duza

Post#19 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:53 pm

7 Bases, 5 Empire & 2 Rebel

My Rebel bases are dual faction to my Empire bases, which is a pain in the nether regions when it come to upgrades...

rRr
Admiral

Post#20 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:29 am

Shortly after joined as an Empire player, I was curious how does it look on the Rebel side. So I have played quite a long time both, but after my Empire (primary) base reached level 8, it was so time consuming, that I stopped playing the Rebel one and I am playing only my Empire base right now, already like half year.

So I am not playing both, because I want to have my primary base in TOP condition: I have had Droideka Sentinel on level 24 when my HQ was lvl 8, and canot upgrade higher cuz contrabant cost exceeded safehouse capacity, I am trying to win conflicts and get full upgrades on special units, and I try to keep my 4 droids busy whole time, so they start new building right when finish previous. So I do not have time for second base.
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Return to “General Discussions”