Poll: Do you command both an Empire and a Rebel base?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Poll: Do you command both a Empire and Rebel base?

Uni-Commander (only play on 1 account)
49%
Bi-Commander (2 accounts, one Empire and one Rebel)
33%
Di-Commander (2 accounts on the same side)
8%
Poly-Commander (play on 3 or more accounts)
10%
Total votes: 440

raptor
Major General

Poll: Do you command both an Empire and a Rebel base?

Post#1 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:14 pm

There seems to be a good number of people who have an Empire and a Rebel game going at the same time, perhaps one on their iPad and one on their iPhone. How many bases are you commanding?

fyi... you can commander more than one base on multiple devices as long as you have 2 separate devices and use separate GameCenter logins or do not use GameCenter at all.

mickeys4life
Storm Trooper

Re: Poll: Do you command both an Empire and a Rebel base?

Post#2 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:53 pm

My son plays the rebel side. I'm empire. Keep hoping to find him when attacking one of these days lol

CORE
Captain

Post#3 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:06 pm

I am part of the group that had an Imperial base first, then was offered a Rebel base to command as well. Same device, same login to GameCenter. I have heard that the ability to do that was shut off to other users because of issues it caused. Bugs and such, some I have experienced. I do not know if that is accurate, maybe an admin can correct me if I am wrong.

If you would like more info, feel free to message me.
At BrowncoatsWash, we aim to misbehave. Rebels who want to stay on top of their game are welcome to join.
Join for the fun, stay for the friendship. Promo Video Here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1zFmHgiPRs

raptor
Major General

Post#4 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:41 pm

I have a Rebel and Empire base around the same level. Have def been attacked by a squad mate from the other squad.

Phantom7
Lieutenant

Post#5 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:40 pm

mickeys4life wrote:My son plays the rebel side. I'm empire. Keep hoping to find him when attacking one of these days lol

I was hoping that it would be possible to attack people I know.

I hope such a Star Wars mobile game comes along soon.

Jmaul
Officer

Post#6 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:10 pm

Empire
Looking for squad members new and old we are active friendly and give good donations.
Join nomadic_sith
Jmaul

LDeVose2
Commodore

Post#7 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:09 pm

When I first signed on, the information center said that at level 6 (or was it 4) I could open an opposite base. When I got to the level, it was gone. I have been on less than 6 months. :roll:
In-Game Name - Eulippia Prime
Windows 10
Current Base Level ~ 7

Faction - Rebel
Current Rank ~ 7
Squad - Eulippia
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status -
OPEN

How to Join - OPEN

Alpha
Commodore

Post#8 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:34 am

The option for playing two factions has now been removed. and yes to bugs.

LDeVose2
Commodore

Post#9 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:51 am

Alpha wrote:The option for playing two factions has now been removed. and yes to bugs.

While you can no longer have both types of bases, you can have multiple accounts. Whereas at one time this was not so, anytime you load the game on a new device, you are automatically assigned a new account. Since I do not wish to maintain multiple accounts I have it on only one machine.

Did I miss something? Is there a way to install the game and point it to your existing account? I have tried it signed into Disney's SWCommander site. I have tried while logged into facebook. The results are the same - new account.
In-Game Name - Eulippia Prime
Windows 10
Current Base Level ~ 7

Faction - Rebel
Current Rank ~ 7
Squad - Eulippia
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status -
OPEN

How to Join - OPEN

Alpha
Commodore

Post#10 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:26 am

LDeVose2 wrote:
Alpha wrote:The option for playing two factions has now been removed. and yes to bugs.

While you can no longer have both types of bases, you can have multiple accounts. Whereas at one time this was not so, anytime you load the game on a new device, you are automatically assigned a new account. Since I do not wish to maintain multiple accounts I have it on only one machine.

Did I miss something? Is there a way to install the game and point it to your existing account? I have tried it signed into Disney's SWCommander site. I have tried while logged into facebook. The results are the same - new account.

no is the answer i believe to this. i think its the same if when your device is broke and you d/l the game onto another device you have to start again. unless of course you saved your base and id on facebook or goggle account. then you have to make sure to log in that account at the very start.

Return to “General Discussions”