Major changes include new Chapter 9 missions, improved AI during battles, and teaser on the next Dandoran Campaign, where likely a new unit will be unlocked.
Full update details below:
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Check out these new features:
• Chapter 9 missions now unlocked for both Factions! Venture to Dandoran in search of Senator Johhar Kessen, who will play a key role in your faction’s fight for power.
• Build up your base and improve your defenses more quickly by upgrading structures directly from the Upgrade menu.
• Updated artificial intelligence in battles! Deployed units now move through battle more effectively.
• Look out for Campaign 2, “Escalation on Dandoran”. Go head to head against other players and unlock new A-wing units for the Rebellion and TIE advanced units for the Empire.
• New Rebel Units: Unlock the Z-95 and put its center-mounted ion cannon to use tearing down targeted and surrounding walls of Empire strongholds!
• New Emperial Units: Unlock the TIE Interceptor to crush Rebel bases with its four wingtip-mounted laser cannons.
This update addresses the following issues:
• Crystal purchases not credited — Crystal purchases will now be correctly credited to players.
• Error code messages — Error code messages that force a player to re-load at the end of combat have been resolved.
• Missing donated droops – Unused donated troops no longer disappear from Unit Transport after reloading the game.
• Other fixes and performance improvements.