Return of the SWCommander Forum

Forum announcements and game play updates.
commander
Site Admin

Return of the SWCommander Forum

Post#1 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:04 pm

Welcome back!

The new R2 units arrived today via Prime 2 Day Shipping and we are operating better than ever.

We were forced to switch servers 2 days ago when our last host abruptly betrayed us and we ended up in carbon freeze. Likely our operating bandwidth was starting to hit some capacity thresholds. That's a great sign guys! It tells us this community is growing stronger than ever.

These new R2 units are shinier and more efficient but also a bit pricer. In a shameless plug, if some members could simply click on the very minimal banners at the bottom of the site every once in while, or the amazon link right before you shop, it would go a long way to the upkeep for the new droids.

Thanks to all commanders who make this forum the premiere destination for things Star Wars Commander in this far away galaxy. Also big thanks to DeathStriker on being a terrific forum moderator.

May The Force Be With You!

DeathStriker

Re: Return of the SWCommander Forum

Post#2 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:41 am

Commander;

Thanks for your relatively quick response in fixing the issue of the loss of the Forum.

While I know it took a few days to get everything back up and running which involved moving the Forum to a new Webhost the fact you were handling it from shortly after the issue started and didn't stop until we had the Forum back up and running showed you are committed to keeping this Forum alive.

Those here would love to hear your comments about the game and look forward to reading some other Posts by you in other Thread / Topics in the future.

Lastly, thanks for the compliment :-)

DarkRebel
Major General

Post#3 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:34 am

Thank you.
And will try to remember doing this "if some members could simply click on the very minimal banners at the bottom of the site every once in while, or the amazon link right before you shop, it would go a long way to the upkeep for the new droids."

mkenobi
Major General

Post#4 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:33 am

Welcome back, all Commanders! I missed you guys on these 2 days the forum was offline.

And thank you for all your efforts to keep the forum alive.

marcelomelomf
Commander

Post#5 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Wellcome back people. I was googling for the past 2 days looking for what happened to this forum. Thank the Force it is back. Keep up the good work!

ChiptheFish
Commodore

Post#6 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:02 pm

Great to have the forum back! I was missing it for the time it was offline. And ditto the appreciation to DS for the good moderating.

Return to “Announcements”