Game Update 2/2/2015

Forum announcements and game play updates.
zanzan
Storm Trooper

Re: Game Update 2/2/2015

Post#11 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:50 am

[quote="sithmaster1984"]The game is completely out of balance now fix it or people will drop it in large numbers as it's not worth the time upgrading units to level 8 and in 40 seconds they are ll wiped out no the Rebels shields are still online.

This is an AT-AT walker and Darth Vader level 8 people not some ragtag units lets get this fixed.

P.S. Don't see too many Rebel players complaining now do we....

I wonder why that is could it be they can kill any base with ease and defend with impunity.

Hmmm[/quote]

They dont complaing because they can wipe our bases with out Jug, just get punch of Heavy Soldier (they do 175% bonus dmg on shield) with unbalanced medic droids and they will clean your defense without loosing a single unit some times.
I think the Dev are on the Rebel Scum side. :P

Hope some change come fast before i quit (and lots of ppl) this game.

Rankin
Squadron Leader

Post#12 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:15 pm

This is retarded..........ive lost a few people and now my clan is at stake.......even tho I have some awesome folks!.....FIX UR SCREW UP PLZ!

NeoHaden
Cadet Trooper

Post#13 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:09 am

My Instant replay does not work since the update.
I cannot revenge attack. I cannot watch defense or attack videos even those that are shared through my squad. This is an issue that my entire squad is also having issues with.

Is this on the issues to be fixed?
If this is on the issues (bugs) to be fixed, when is this due to be patched?
Thank you.

zanzan
Storm Trooper

Post#14 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:15 am

This forum is oficial?

Cronoznl
Cadet Trooper

Post#15 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:29 am

Just like all other games that are released today, developers don't give a ****.
They only care about making money and have no sympathy for the community.
The fact that this hasn't been hotfixed yet says it all.
Motto of game developers today: Shut up, don't whine and give me money!

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#16 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:14 am

This forum is "unofficial".
See this post:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3

@Neo Haden
Not being able to see replays is common directly after server updates. But recent replays should be visible. I see mine at least.
There's a bug though that lets battles be displayed incorrectly when droidekas are involved. But even those replays are displayed.

You should contact Disney support about the error and/or write in the official forum (can also be accessed via the game). I don't think that the developers read here regularly.

Return to “Announcements”