These are the full list updates/changes from Disney:
Join with local cartels to strength your power and help turn the tide of battle against your foes. Earn access to new units and buildings while you protect the contraband from enemy forces.
- Battle Droid
Defend and attack with the new battle droid unit, a mobile unit with a rechargeable shield.
Upgrade the unit through 40 levels to increase its damage, defenses, and mobility.
Battle Droid Platform
The battle droid sits on the platform awaiting commands.
Place this platform in key locations to allow your battle droid to quickly defend an area that an enemy has entered.
Unlock the new safe house and upgrade it though 6 levels to store more and more contraband.
Unlock the new trade port and upgrade it through 6 levels to earn more contraband.
Strengthen your defenses by building traps in your base. Use them to call in your favorite starships to strike at enemy troops who are foolish enough to trigger the traps. Be sure to place them well though, as a quick enemy can quickly avoid the starship strike.
Single target traps allow you to call in your X-Wing or TIE Fighter.
Bomber traps allow you to call in your Y-Wing or TIE Bomber.
Play as both the Empire and Rebel Alliance, switching between 2 different bases. Start as a new Imperial or a Rebel, and play through the game from both factions.
This is a slow-role release, and will be rolling out to players on a slow deployment schedule.
- Gameplay Specifics:
Unlocks at HQ6
All production in your base pauses when a base is inactive.
Inactive bases can be attacked.
You cannot attack your own base.
Crystal balance is shared between both bases, and can be used on either base.
Your Player ID is the same for both bases, and can be found in the Settings -> About menu.
Syncing with Google Play / Game Center / Facebook will allow you to sync both accounts.
- Updated the squad invite flow to make it more manageable and user-friendly.
- Added a particle effect to clearables, when a player has finished clearing them.
- Added multiple celebrations to game areas such as chapter complete and building upgrades.
- Removed close buttons from parts of the UI where they were not needed (as they did nothing).
- Added an animation to the barracks to have the door open and close each time a troop is trained.
- Added a Jawa to the droid hut.
- Updated visuals to the spaceport and ships that show up at specific spaceport level bands.
- Additional level updates to player buildings in base.
- Added optimizations to the health system to improve performance in battle.
- Added optimizations to the troop management system to improve performance across all areas of the game.
- Updated transitions on low-end devices to decrease lag spikes that occurred.
- Additional optimizations to improve performance on low-end devices and to address Android-specific issues.
- Fixed a major bug where AT-ATs would continuously shoot walls en route to a target.
- AT-ATs no longer shoot walls, but instead shoot over walls.
- Fixed a major issue where AT-ATs would be unable to function if a target entered its minimum range.
- AT-ATs will now back up to shoot at a target it has prioritized that has appeared in its minimum range.
- Due to the wall fixes, any wall near an AT-AT’s feet will be crushed by the unit.
- Fixed an issue where AT-ATs and Juggernauts would shoot through shields.
- Note: This may not fix all shield-related issues, and we have dedicated resources attempting to find other cases that this occurs.
- Fixed an issue where deploying larger units on the edge of the map would cause them to bug out due to simulation and pathing.
- Units will now snap to the closest internal part of the outer protection zone if their unit size is larger than the protection zone area.
- Fixed an issue where players could get outside of the viewable map when swiping on device during the FUE.
- Fixed an issue where stamping walls did not have their footprint appear.
- Fixed an issue where players could unlock event rewards twice, leading to crashes and a broken store.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash if a building purchase was cancelled when hovering over another building before placement.
- Fixed an issue where base scores would not match when visiting a base.
- Fixed a crashing issue that would occasionally occur during Chapter 1, Mission 3.
- Fixed a Nexus 4-specific issue where it would crash when trying to place the barracks during the FUE.
- Fixed an issue where players could not join a squad until after they had closed the game.
- Fixed chat sorting issues where messages would not properly appear or be ordered when loading.
- Fixed multiple Nexus-specific issues where the devices would crash after any battle.
- Fixed issues where players could request and join other squads when they are currently in a squad (players must now leave to join another squad).
- Fixed an issue where rapidly sent chats would not be properly sent.
- Fixed an issue where squad chats would be blank if they loaded while on another squad tab.
- Fixed an issue where client did not update when players joined or left a squad.
- Fixed an issue where health bars did not appear in battle.
- Fixed an issue where available squads would not appear in the ‘Join a Squad’ screen.
- Fixed an issue where entering the % in squad chat would crash the app.
- Multiple other Android-specific issues (crashes, keyboard, visual issues, etc).