Version 2.2.4 Released

Forum announcements and game play updates.
commander
Site Admin

Version 2.2.4 Released

Post#1 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:45 pm

This update brings a new set of missions to each side (Chapter 10) and hints of a halloween themed campaign to be released later. Each side also gains a new Hero, although Windows players have already had a chance to test the new Units.

Full Details from App Store:

New content and improved performance now available in the latest update!
Check out these new features:
• Chapter 10 now available! Entice Senator Johhar Kessen to join your faction!
• Beware of Death Troopers! Dandoran will get a little spooky in Campaign #3: The Sickness—coming soon for Halloween!
• Prove you’re worthy of your faction in the upcoming Tournament. This PvP feature will be available soon!
• New Empire Units: Slice your way through infantry with the Royal Guard hero and deal massive damage to turrets with the TIE Defender!
• New Rebel Units: Repair battered vehicles with the helpful R2-D2 hero unit and take out shields easily with B-wing strikes!

New for iOS 8 Users—Get updates in the Today panel in Notification Center when troops are finished training and resources are ready for collection! Follow these steps to turn on the widget:
• Unlock your phone and pull down the Notification Center.
• Tap the “Edit” button at the bottom of the screen.
• Select Star Wars: Commander to get updates and launch the game directly from the Today panel.

Improvements and Fixes:
• Updates to PVP matchmaking that take HQ levels into account and prevent players from being attacked too frequently.
• Improvements to the Squad Troops Donation feature.
• Healer Class units no longer change targets.
• Fixed issues with progress saving, Facebook login, and notifications.

Lukewarm
Cadet Trooper

glitches

Post#2 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:10 am

i am playing on windows8.1(uk).i have been playing for a month, i have never had inventory access in my HQ. just finally completed ch.9.12 and after it told me i was on ch.10 it just comes up as a ghost screen, cant click on it or anything,have to reload but just the same.

dawillie
Cadet Trooper

Re: Version 2.2.4 Released

Post#3 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:43 pm

I am experiencing the exact same issue. Windows phone 8.1.
Any news on a possible fix?

Lukewarm
Cadet Trooper

Post#4 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:07 am

im now being told to update to continue but nothing happens

DasVader
Cadet Trooper

Post#5 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:44 pm

The Windows 8.1 Metro App, you have to manually go to the App Store to update it. To select just one app, click the clear button in the bottom, then swipe down on the app you want to update. The iPad guys have it so much easier.

startrek133
Cadet Trooper

Post#6 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:52 am

Cant update either , just keeps looping asking me to update .. Windows 8.1 Pro on a desktop machine ..

Lukewarm
Cadet Trooper

Post#7 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:54 am

finally got it. go to windows app store/right swipe and click settings/app updates/bottom of screen install.....2 days to do halloween mission hmmmmmm

Scoreface
Cadet Trooper

Post#8 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:50 pm

I am working with Windows 8.1 desktop and followed the manual update procedure for SWC and still cannot complete this process... Now the only thing that happens is the Windows App store pops up on the right side of a split screen with the game update prompt... Please tell me how to proceed?... Thanks

Return to “Announcements”