New player .. too late?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
Lisse
Officer

New player .. too late?

Post#1 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:01 pm

Hello. I’ve just started playing this game. Actually I created account since launched in 2014 but at that time I’m bored of Clash of Clan so haven’t play much (not more than Lvl2).

Now I’m looking for a Star Wars game that is not too hard core to play and come across this game again and I saw lots of improvements so I decided to play again.

But I’m overwhelmed with tons of systems, squad wars, etc. Is this time too late to start a new one? Should I join squad early or what should I aim for?

CoolGuy
Admiral

Re: New player .. too late?

Post#2 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:46 pm

Join any decent squad that will let you in. I'm having fun playing a sandbagged base and sitting at HQ level 8.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Pepsidoc
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:57 am

Did you just join a Spawn Rising squad? We have a “Lise” that joined yesterday at level 2..

If yes or no, it’s not too late. There is plenty of stuff to do in game. I, and others, are always available to donate troops and answer questions in squads around the game. And wars are always fun. Hope you enjoy and stick around.

Zach
Commodore

Post#4 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:58 am

Lisse wrote:Hello. I’ve just started playing this game. Actually I created account since launched in 2014 but at that time I’m bored of Clash of Clan so haven’t play much (not more than Lvl2).

Now I’m looking for a Star Wars game that is not too hard core to play and come across this game again and I saw lots of improvements so I decided to play again.

But I’m overwhelmed with tons of systems, squad wars, etc. Is this time too late to start a new one? Should I join squad early or what should I aim for?

We have three squads. Galactictyphoon, Haze and Gold_Squadron_ come and visit. Haze is probably more suitable it’s our training squad lv10 and under. We use Line app. My ID 88zach88 if you want to chat. If you go to the squads say Zzz send you ;-)

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:12 am

Lisse wrote:Hello. I’ve just started playing this game. ... Is this time too late to start a new one? Should I join squad early or what should I aim for?

Lisse - Welcome to the Forum! :D

It is not too late to start.

• You should look first In-Game for a Good Squad. Click on Leaders > Squad > Featured and look for a Squad that is Open to All and is Ranked 42 or better (which gives you access to some great Squad Perks) and has 15+ Players (so you can get into Squad Wars).
  • You can visit some of the Squad Offers posted above but since you did not state what Faction you are in, it is hard to recommend any Squad.
  • If you are a Rebel then look at my Forum Signature below for some suggested Squads or you can look here.
  • If you are Empire you can look here for possible Squads.
AS FOR what to to aim for you should upgrade HQ to Level 6 than camp there while you collect Image Elite Data Fragments which are used to Upgrade most of the Best Units.

There is lots of Players ready to help you become a Great Commander. All you need to do is ask.

Good Luck in finding a good Squad and welcome back to the game! :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Lisse
Officer

Post#6 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:37 pm

Thank you very much for your recommendation.
Now I reach Lv4 and is looking for Squad.
Zach’s squad seems interesting. But how many medal is needed to join squad? I only have 300+ now.

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#7 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:13 pm

depends on the squad - the leader can set the number of medals to zero, or can set it at 500, 600 or higher
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#8 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:15 pm

Lisse wrote:Thank you very much for your recommendation.
Now I reach Lv4 and is looking for Squad.
Zach’s squad seems interesting. But how many medal is needed to join squad? I only have 300+ now.

If you are interested in a squad, and that squad lists a contact (look in their description), then ask and they may lower their requirements so you can join. If not, move on. But find a good squad that will help you grow in the game - there are plenty out there that can and will.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Squad: CircleOf.Masters
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#9 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:22 pm

yes, interact with them, find one that fits your play style and will help you grow.

And if they're assholes, move on, life's too short to deal with them.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Return to “General Tips”