Best/Easiest Way To Set Up A Second Account

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
CoolGuy
Admiral

Best/Easiest Way To Set Up A Second Account

Post#1 » Wed May 29, 2019 6:43 pm

Hello all, as a maxed out Prestige player I'm not having a lot of fun in the game due to various issues which have been widely discussed. So I'm thinking it may be fun going back to the very start of the game.

What is the best and easiest way or starting a second account? I play on both a desktop Windows and laptop Windows PCs via Gameroom linked to my Facebook account. I need to maintain my original account on both these machines. Your answers need to assume that I am not a IT wizard.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

CoolGuy
Admiral

Re: Best/Easiest Way To Set Up A Second Account

Post#2 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:07 pm

Not sure why I replied to myself.

toname
Commodore

Post#3 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:25 pm

If you create another FB acct, you can log in to Gameroom with that without any issue with your current base.

I have 3 bases now, but mostly use them on my android. 1 uses Parallel Space app and another Multiple Accounts app.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:04 pm

If you like to play on PCs, you should try any Android Emulator like NOX or Blue Stack (there are many) but those are the best. You only need to install NOX or Blue Stack, and create/use a Google account to login and install SWC from Google Store, and connect the game with that Google acc to save your progress.

I have currently 6 "official" bases and a few clones, and I run all through NOX Multiple Emulators connected to their respective Google accounts in 2 PCs. I also have FB Gameroom in each PC, one connected to my Rebel Prestige, and the other connected to my Imperial Prestige.

And while NOX allows multiple emulators, I can open 2 or 3 bases at the same time, what helps a lot when I need donate/receive troops, and coordinate war attacks with all my bases.

But if you just want to create one SWC account and keep your current Prestige acc on Gameroom, Blue Stack is a better option, as it is a easier platform to deal with, and also need only a Google acc to work. You can sync your new SWC to Google Play and later load your progress to any other Android phone if you want.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:35 pm

Easiest way ? Get an iPad :)

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed May 29, 2019 11:34 pm

create another FB account, install FB gameroom in a second account in your pc

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#7 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:24 pm

Done. Second Facebook account, fairly easy to switch users in Gameroom, or I can have both accounts open on different devices. Look out for CoolGuyJunior - currently tearing up the HQ level 2 world.

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Post#8 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:33 pm

Be careful playing multiple accounts on the same device. I had a squadmate whose secondary account was sync'ed with his primary FB and Google accounts. It was probably a mistake on his part, but it doesn't matter - Zynga continues to be unable to restore the original account.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:20 pm

Be careful in create a 2nd account on FB. I had one of my acc blocked because they thought I was some kind of bot spam, and they blocked the SWC account sync to my HQ 8 "mkenobi 2", they wanted me to upload a doc with photo to proof I was human. Fortunately, I had that base connected to one of my Google acc, I just needed to reinstall Bluestack on my PC and recover my base by doing login to Google Play.

I don't know if is possible run Gameroom in the same device with different FB accounts, just changing users and doing login as another user, I don't want to risk... I keep 2 FB Gameroom connected to my Prestige Imperial and Rebel but in different PCs, and both connected with different Google acc for back up in case FB blocks one or another.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

toname
Commodore

Post#10 » Fri May 31, 2019 6:32 pm

mkenobi wrote:I don't know if is possible run Gameroom in the same device with different FB accounts, just changing users and doing login as another user, I don't want to risk... I keep 2 FB Gameroom connected to my Prestige Imperial and Rebel but in different PCs, and both connected with different Google acc for back up in case FB blocks one or another.

I swap between Facebook accounts in Gameroom all the time. I do however have both bases linked to separate Google accounts as well though.

Return to “General Tips”