What to spend 1400 crystals on?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
Toz
Cadet Trooper

What to spend 1400 crystals on?

Post#1 » Sat May 11, 2019 2:57 am

Hi, so we got 1400 crystals from the crates. Im level 8 and i already have 5 Droids. What do i spend my crystals on? I though about accelerating the qh upgrade but idk... Other stuff to spend crystals on are too expensive for what you get (looking at you crates).
I dont mind waiting for my troops to build so thats also no problem. And its kinda a waste to spend it on research... Well as you can see im lost. Any suggestions? What's the best thing where i could spend all these crystals?

Gooner
Major General

Re: What to spend 1400 crystals on?

Post#2 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:55 am

The Best way to spend them. Is by speeding up the research times on the 8hrs & 10hr objectives In this event. means you'll get to the Elite bonus crates quicker I do it every event. It usually gives me an extra day of grinding for them.

Toz
Cadet Trooper

Re: What to spend 1400 crystals on?

Post#3 » Sat May 11, 2019 4:02 am

Gooner wrote:The Best way to spend them. Is by speeding up the research times on the 8hrs & 10hr objectives In this event. means you'll get to the Elite bonus crates quicker I do it every event. It usually gives me an extra day of grinding for them.

Its a shame we can't directly buy parts, id rather wait for a research than spend crystals on it but i guess its the best choice...

Return to “General Tips”