Overfilling Squad Center

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
XiP
Cadet Trooper

Overfilling Squad Center

Post#1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:58 am

Not sure if it's allowed to be posted here but I've discovered a repeatable process for overfilling your squad center over the maximum capacity. You can basically almost double the amount of troops you have in your squad center. If exploits are allowed to be posted here then I can share the details.

There are some limitations to this exploit though. If you attack and deploy your squad troops it will glitch your attack automatically and you will lose with battle log showing 0% damage and no troops deployed. If you want to get rid of the troops for some reason use one of the missions on tattooine or dump them during a heroic defense.

Shelendil
Admiral

Re: Overfilling Squad Center

Post#2 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:32 am

Overfilling the squad center in no way benefits the user. If you use it on attack, you get an error and lose everything. It can't be used on defense, since the game corrects itself once you log out. So.... what's the point?
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Schruaf
Major General

Post#3 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:52 am

XiP wrote:If you want to get rid of the troops for some reason use one of the missions on tattooine or dump them during a heroic defense.

You can't use sc in missions (chapters), so you can't get rid of the excess troops that way.
Not 100% sure considering heroic defense, but i think you will get an error.

Just restart the game to get rid of the excess troops.

Spirit
Major General

Post#4 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:46 am

It has been a long standing error, relating to the chat lag issues if I remember correctly.
You will usually get an error if you try to use sc when overfilled.
Restart the game to resolve the issue.
I remember a couple of years ago when it was common. I lost many war attacks when I hadnt double checked sc numbers.
Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

Return to “General Tips”