Maximum Inventory Supply Crates?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
iamatccitian
Officer

Maximum Inventory Supply Crates?

Post#1 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:57 pm

Anyone know what the maximum number of supply crates that may be kept in inventory? I know that crates expire typically after about 7 days. However I searched and did not see any info. I do know that I was burned with the Inventory Troops maximum. It seems that something like 34 to 38 unique troop entry slots is the maximum. I was suppose to get some A-Wing Starfighter samples earlier this year but they never showed up.

Kylo
Commodore

Re: Maximum Inventory Supply Crates?

Post#2 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:43 am

I've had 50+ and I've heard of 100+. The game started to get laggy and crate opening took a long time so I don't let more than about 20 accumulate now.

The developers mess up sometimes and give the wrong units or frags. If I counted right I have 62 different troop types in my HQ.

Schruaf
Commodore

Re: Maximum Inventory Supply Crates?

Post#3 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:07 am

I think there is no maximum for the number of crates or troops in the inventroy.

At the moment i have 77 crates in my inventory and 55 different kinds of troops.

Considering the A-Wings, perhaps there was a misstake in the description of the crate or in general a failure with this crate. Such things allready happend. But no maximum in the number of crates or different troops in in inventory.

Return to “General Tips”