Seeking help

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
Darkmidnight
Squadron Leader

Seeking help

Post#1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:31 am

How long realistically will it take to get ANY members for my squad?
Darkmidnight

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Re: Seeking help

Post#2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:09 am

Gotta advertise

viewforum.php?f=8

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:54 am

Darkmidnight wrote:How long realistically will it take to get ANY members for my squad?

Darkmidnight - There is a Auto-Fill Feature that will automatically send New Members to your Squad provided you have 14+ Members and have your Squad set to Open to All and 0 Medals Required. I recommend you PM Forum Member Swad to see if he can help and read my Post found here.

Also once you have 15 to 19 Players you are able to get your Squad on the Featured Squad List (see link above for more info).

Hope this helps...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Darkmidnight
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:06 am

Okay hopefully it works.
Cheers guys
Darkmidnight

chicohound
Commodore

Post#5 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:20 am

Darkmidnight wrote:How long realistically will it take to get ANY members for my squad?

Good luck to you Darkmidnight.

GZI187
Lieutenant

Post#6 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:07 am

Howdy Commanders,
Seem to have an issue re recruitment at present, I have read that the auto fill feature activates at 15+ members but at the moment We seem stuck at 21, has the feature been modified, really trying to rebuild the Squad here, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,
Kind Regards,
GZI, S-Man Squad

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:32 am

GZI187 wrote:Howdy Commanders, Seem to have an issue re recruitment at present, I have read that the auto fill feature activates at 15+ members but at the moment We seem stuck at 21, has the feature been modified, really trying to rebuild the Squad here, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,

Kind Regards,
GZI, S-Man Squad

GZI187 - There is a Auto-Fill Feature that will automatically send New Members to your Squad provided you have 14+ Members and have your Squad set to Open to All and 0 Medals Required.

Do you have your Squad Settings correctly set?

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:05 am

DeathStriker wrote:
GZI187 wrote:Howdy Commanders, Seem to have an issue re recruitment at present, I have read that the auto fill feature activates at 15+ members but at the moment We seem stuck at 21, has the feature been modified, really trying to rebuild the Squad here, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,

Kind Regards,
GZI, S-Man Squad

GZI187 - There is a Auto-Fill Feature that will automatically send New Members to your Squad provided you have 14+ Members and have your Squad set to Open to All and 0 Medals Required.

Do you have your Squad Settings correctly set?

This.

I've been helping several squads get into auto fill and I can automatically complete my squads whenever I remove 2 or more inactive members without any problems.

All you need to have are 14 active members. After 7 days AWOL, the game puts you inactive. Never leave inactive for so long. Remove all inactive from your squad until you have between 14 and 19 active members. Many inactive can push your squad out of auto fill and take a time to return, so wait a few hours, maybe 1 or 2 days.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

GZI187
Lieutenant

Post#9 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:13 am

@deathstriker@mkenobi: Howdy Guys, really appreciate your advice! I will implement & see how We go, Kind Regards, GZI, S-Man Squad

Return to “General Tips”