Star Wars Commander on PC?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
User avatar
XitLiteNtrNite
Commander
Posts: 28

Re: Star Wars Commander on PC?

Post#11 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:46 pm

nunovix, complete the tutorial in Bluestacks. Once that is done, click on settings on the lower-right of the screen. On there, click that you want to connect to Facebook, log in within the game (not in Bluestacks), and you will be provided the option to load your game from Facebook.
Paper Tiger
Officer in B.C.Vipers, a level 50 Imperial squad
Recruiting active members, any HQ level


nunovix
Squadron Leader
Posts: 22

Re: Star Wars Commander on PC?

Post#12 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:01 pm

BlueStacks doesn't allow me to sync with facebook :(

It allows me to sync with my google play account. I sync it, but it dosen't work. The game starts from zero.


nunovix
Squadron Leader
Posts: 22

Re: Star Wars Commander on PC?

Post#13 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:06 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:nunovix, complete the tutorial in Bluestacks. Once that is done, click on settings on the lower-right of the screen. On there, click that you want to connect to Facebook, log in within the game (not in Bluestacks), and you will be provided the option to load your game from Facebook.


I didn't have a tutorial. And i don't see any tutorial here.(there is a beginners guide here that resembles a tutorial. Done it!)

The settings in my Bluestacks aren't in the lower-right, but in the upper-right, and when i click it it doesn't appear a 'connect to Facebook'.


User avatar
XitLiteNtrNite
Commander
Posts: 28

Re: Star Wars Commander on PC?

Post#14 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:34 pm

nunovix wrote:
XitLiteNtrNite wrote:nunovix, complete the tutorial in Bluestacks. Once that is done, click on settings on the lower-right of the screen. On there, click that you want to connect to Facebook, log in within the game (not in Bluestacks), and you will be provided the option to load your game from Facebook.


I didn't have a tutorial. And i don't see any tutorial here.(there is a beginners guide here that resembles a tutorial. Done it!)

The settings in my Bluestacks aren't in the lower-right, but in the upper-right, and when i click it it doesn't appear a 'connect to Facebook'.

PM me if you like and I'll let you know what I did. The login to Facebook is provided by SWC, not by Bluestacks or any other Android emulator. You should have no trouble syncing among 2+ devices; I have 4 synched to my one account right now (and 2 others to my second account).
Paper Tiger
Officer in B.C.Vipers, a level 50 Imperial squad
Recruiting active members, any HQ level


User avatar
biisrosan
Storm Trooper
Posts: 3

Re: Star Wars Commander on PC?

Post#15 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:42 pm

nunvix, when you first run SWC on an emulated device like bluestacks or Memu it will run the first time tutorial with a new base. Just go through the whole thing and once completed you will see the setting (gears) icon. In there you will have the sync to FB acount or google play. Then choose your account.

If your emulator is not linked to your facebook account or google account it will ask you for email login to confirm.

EDIT:

ha habit late on reply. If bluestacks is giving you issues then try Memu android emulator. I find it far superior and more stable on pc for all my android games.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"
Looking for some FUN while you chase your crates and lay the smack down on the imperial scourge? Come and join us at Kenobi-Academy.

War twice a week. Wanna visit? Then search Kenobi-Academy and say hi!


nunovix
Squadron Leader
Posts: 22

Re: Star Wars Commander on PC?

Post#16 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:08 am

Oh ok! Now i understand! The tutorial from the game!

Done it! And it's synced!

Thank you guys for your help! And my phone battery also thanks! :)


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 3284

Re: Star Wars Commander on PC?

Post#17 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:24 am

nunovix wrote:Oh ok! Now i understand! The tutorial from the game!

Done it! And it's synced! Thank you guys for your help! And my phone battery also thanks! :)

nunovix - Glad to see you up and running :D

⇨ KEY TIP: Take screenshot of your Player ID found in Settings > About (as well as Login Splash Screen) if you have not already.

If you have issues and contact Disney Mobile Support you will need your Player ID.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


nunovix
Squadron Leader
Posts: 22

Re: Star Wars Commander on PC?

Post#18 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:35 am

Thanks for the tip!


Return to “General Tips”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest