Any tips for this Undead Offensive Heroic Defense?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
AgentColeslaw
Storm Trooper

Any tips for this Undead Offensive Heroic Defense?

Post#1 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:03 am

Hi everyone. So, these new heroic defense challenges with the zombie troopers and all have been really hard to win, with the only thing saving my HQ from destruction is the timer running out. I feel like I am stuck and I do not know what to do with my base.
Here is a picture of my base. Should I rearrange my turrets? If so, how? Should I swap my turrets for mortars? Should I upgrade my walls? I'd really appreciate any tips you could give me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DeathStriker

Re: Any tips for this Undead Offensive Heroic Defense?

Post#2 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:33 am

AgentColeslaw wrote:Hi everyone. So, these new heroic defense challenges with the zombie troopers and all have been really hard to win, with the only thing saving my HQ from destruction is the timer running out. I feel like I am stuck and I do not know what to do with my base.
Here is a picture of my base. Should I rearrange my turrets? If so, how? Should I swap my turrets for mortars? Should I upgrade my walls? I'd really appreciate any tips you could give me.

AgentColeslaw - You are worrying about nothing.

During this Undead Event - for the Heroic Defense Events the "Reward" for 1-Star / 2-Star / 3-Star Wins are ALL THE SAME!

I have been deploying one Hero and using Anti-Infantry GR along with base design to defend.

Thats it... No SC... No Starship Strikes... no worry about if I get only 1 Star or 2 Stars since it is the same reward.

NOW... :roll: for future HD Events you will want to Win those (get 3-Stars) so post you Base in the Forum here.

Now go an enjoy this last week of the Undead Event... MTFBWY... :D

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

chicohound
Captain

Post#3 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:35 am

Just for the HD, the first thing I would do is relocate your hero command and starship command to inside your walls under at least one shield. Maybe move a vault/depository outside the wall perimeter to make room. Also, make sure all your turrets are not upgrading during the HD.

Have your squad send you high level defense units (snipers, bikes, etc).

I'd move the traps closer to your buildings too.

Swap the location of the mortar turret closest to the HQ with the alloy depository just to the left of it.

F.Y.I., you will want to get replace the mortar turrets as you progress up the level ladder because all the mid to high level players are using jets in their attacks and mortars are useless against jets.

Happy gaming and let us know how your next HD goes.

AgentColeslaw
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:06 am

My next Heroic Defense went better. The first wave only did 34% damage, and my defenses (as well as the timer) could keep the second wave away from my HQ. With a few more improvements, I would've saved 50% of my base. Thanks for the tips.

Return to “General Tips”