Kessen Snipe

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
nrt1976
Lieutenant

Kessen Snipe

Post#1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:27 am

I have a level 10 Kessen but don't understand how his shot works. I'll often hit the SC but nothing happens.

When I'm attacked by Kessen, often times he blows up my SC but has a high level Lugga attached to him. I'm leveling up my Lugga but there have been several times I've had my SC blown up by Kessen without any help from Luggas. Is there a trick to this?

All my stuff is level 10. Can any help with my confusion? My Lugga is lvl 8 going to 9.

Thanks in advance.

ChiptheFish
Commodore

Re: Kessen Snipe

Post#2 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:33 am

Kessen's shot bounce though buildings like you're shooting pool (billiards). You cannot trust the animated line for the shot, it's deceptive. Watch the buildings that pop and the ring animations to learn how the shot bounces off different buildings... it takes a lot of practice. A lot.

Hint, the shot bounces off the corners of buildings and seems to 'go around' other structures or wall designs. It DOES NOT GO STRAIGHT.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ10, Medals: 22K, Battle Rank: 11 (Android)
Kenobi's_Command: A Level 50 Squad (MAX PERKS!) - Join us!
Casual but active L4-10 player's welcome. 3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:37 am

On bases with an active deka Kessen will allways hit the deka with the shot so if you can deploy him creating a line between kessen and deka and put the sc on same line there are good chances to blow the Sc.
Not allways but is a strategy that often work

JDD
Major General

Post#4 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:31 am

Lvl X Kessen only need a Lvl 1 Lugga tae punch through tae the SC assuming end tae end shooting.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:48 am

I hate to disagree with Chip, but for my part, I think the supershot does go straight. I also think it works equally effectively across the whole of the screen - ie the long shots do pay off.

Level X Kessen doesn't need any luggabeasts for a Level X SC, but you do need to be accurate with your shot.

Many commanders add luggabeasts to their level X Kessen as the extra boost seems to allow for a wide margin of error when making the SC snipe shot.

I mostly snipe without luggabeasts, including in Wars. But it does take a LOT of practice, and despite that, I still miss sometimes.
HQ 10 - 15K medals - Kenobi's Command - L 50 Squad - Max perks - 3 Squad Wars a week

Stop by for Wars, perks and rep points. We're maxed out.

"You must do what you think is right, of course" (We're the good guys)

Midge
Admiral

Post#6 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:09 am

It does go straight, but it will bounce off of a LARGE building (bigger than 3x3), in particular if it is right in front of him. A Level X with a Lug of any level really will mostly shoot through anything.

He will target closest Deka, UNLESS there are troops (spawned or SC) that have CLEARED EVERTHING (buildings, walls, etc.) and are in his sight line ... then he will target them.

I highly recommend the Lug. It makes the shot have a much greater margin of error and it marches with him throughout the fight helping him wreck other things fast.

I use Kessen on EVERY non-green attack I do and 50% at least on the green planets. EVERY single base is getable with Kessen if you figure him out.

There is a great chat on the LINE app covering all things Kessen.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

ChiptheFish
Commodore

Post#7 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:04 am

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:I hate to disagree with Chip, but for my part, I think the supershot does go straight. I also think it works equally effectively across the whole of the screen - ie the long shots do pay off.

You have much more experience with him and are much more accurate than me... So I defer to your comments naturally.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ10, Medals: 22K, Battle Rank: 11 (Android)
Kenobi's_Command: A Level 50 Squad (MAX PERKS!) - Join us!
Casual but active L4-10 player's welcome. 3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

Return to “General Tips”