Question About Loot and Level

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
acidrave
Captain

Question About Loot and Level

Post#1 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:24 am

hi all,
I'm a maxed out lvl 8 rebel, and in a couple of days my HQ will finish upgrading to lvl 9.

I have some question about how to upgrade stuff. I've noticed that the cost for the most important things in the game (armory, turrets,research lab ) are very high and are the maximum you can store in depots and vaults: e.g. , the armory costs 3M credits, which is the maximum you can store in vaults.
So, if you decide to upgrade it, you will have no more money to do anything but waiting to refill from markets. The same for turrets , their upgrade will deplete completely your alloy.

Is this a good choice? Should not be better to immediately upgrade to 10 to have more space to save money and alloy?
moreover, your base score will remain low.

what do you think?

TIA,

paolo
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title - Capitalized
REBEL LEVEL 9
PROUD MEMEBER OF JARJAR_CAMP
http://ksod.us/squad/3a980df2-878d-11e5-82e3-063228004ed8/members?hl=863e1f57-e6eb-11e6-90ae-06cad0004ecc

BeammeupScot
Captain

Re: quastion about loot and level

Post#2 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:36 am

Do lots hd s and open them crates once you do the upgrade , you will get enough from them to carry on thus dont have to wait.
Level 10 officer @ PartylikePorkins-" we bring home the bacon"
Member of partylike family
Line id: bmus6312
Transformers-earth wars
Download game here >
http://smart.link/574d76bf7b939?site_id=bmus " join partylikeprime"

Swad
Major General

Post#3 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:56 am

It depends whether you are an attacking or defensive player too.
An attacking playing will usually upgrade research, sc then transports first.
A defensive player will usually upgrade turrets, shields walls etc first.
The armory would not be considered an immediate upgrade for either type of player, in my opinion, but we all play our own way. Best of luck with upgrades.
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

Pirate
Major General

Post#4 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:12 am

There is a big jump in upgrade costs at lvl9. You get a 4th vault at lvl9 so you can hold up to 4M credits when they are leveled. Research and Transports are cheap at 1.5M and 1.75M and are a good place to start. Good luck
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

DarkRebel
Major General

Post#5 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:36 am

You can attack to get loots to fund for upgrades. So always upgrade offense first. With better offense, you can take on tougher but richer bases.
Also note that upgrading defense structures (turrets, shields, traps) can significantly raise your base rating, hence it would make life much harder for you because of match making.
The only defense structure you should upgrade first is the SC.

Don't worry about running out of credits.
Credits are plentiful everywhere. Just go out and grab some, and be ready to drop some medals if needed and you'll be fine. Skip the poor dev clone bases on conflict planets.

Boog
Major General

Post#6 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:35 am

Remember, the jump from 8 to 9 is huge because crates become as much as 3X harder, and it's ~4X as hard at 10. I wouldn't rush to 10 personally. You'll also miss out because there will be objectives that are waaaay out of reach, like building dowutins or dropships (if your star command isn't at 9).

At 10, you get to do fun stuff like deploy 240 scouts or 36 snipers. Wow, do I miss that. And the middle crate is donate/receive 132 troops.

Return to “General Tips”