Starting a new squad and getting additional squad members

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
gw3494

Starting a new squad and getting additional squad members

Post#1 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:23 pm

Our old Squad quit attacking and our leader and top officers left the squad so a couple of us are starting a new squad. So far we have 4 and want to get at least 15 so we can enter squad wars. How can we get players to join our squad. Our squad is NomadsDarkside. I have 2 members now and 2 that are still in our old squad so I can communicate with our old players to try to get as many to move over as possible.

Swad
Major General

Re: Starting a new squad and getting additional squad members

Post#2 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:17 am

gw3494 wrote:Our old Squad quit attacking and our leader and top officers left the squad so a couple of us are starting a new squad. So far we have 4 and want to get at least 15 so we can enter squad wars. How can we get players to join our squad. Our squad is NomadsDarkside. I have 2 members now and 2 that are still in our old squad so I can communicate with our old players to try to get as many to move over as possible.

Hi gw.

There have been a number of other threads from many, including myself, asking for help on this.

There are several things you need to do first to get filled with new players to get your numbers up:
- zero medal count
- open to all ( but change back to request only a couple of times per day then back to open)
- accepting and removing players seems to generate system activity to fill your squad automatically.

To get more experienced players:
- There is a recruitment section on this forum
- Create a second base to go to other squads and ask for players
- remove a player when you have 20 players ( leave 15-19) to get on the featured list

To help things along several of us have sent lots of clone bases into a squad to kick start the system and get on the featured list. Good results but occasionally hasnt worked.
Message me if I can be of help.

Best of luck
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#3 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:42 am

consider joining an existing squad - it might be much easier
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

RealDarth
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:50 am

I'll have my crew of Darth's join up and we'll see if it gets you in the new player rotation.
RealDarth

Swad
Major General

Post#5 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Nice one Darth. I saw your clones had moved in. Give me a shout too if you need more. Note that other threads are reporting a problem with the featured list. We have also noticed that autofill is not working either at the mo alongside the featured list. Hopefully running again soon. I am also helping a reb squad soresu74 with the same issue. Further help would be appreciated.

You got my squad started with your clones so I try to help others in the same way. Thank you Real Darth

Player name Ghost

RealDarth
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:59 am

No problem Swad, NomadsDarkside seems to be up and running now. Good Luck guys.

BarBarJinks
Commodore

Post#7 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:07 pm

Swad wrote:Nice one Darth. I saw your clones had moved in. Give me a shout too if you need more. Note that other threads are reporting a problem with the featured list. We have also noticed that autofill is not working either at the mo alongside the featured list. Hopefully running again soon. I am also helping a reb squad soresu74 with the same issue. Further help would be appreciated.

You got my squad started with your clones so I try to help others in the same way. Thank you Real Darth

Does that really work? Cos man we could sure use that kind of help in our squad!
"Adapt Acolyte"

BarBarJinks
Commodore

Post#8 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:17 pm

1376622_134612843550790_7223540314159930529_n.jpg
Brand new squad. 1000 medals to join, so we can build it right with experienced players. You do not have to maintain that number, just a joining requirement. We would like to become a force to be reckoned with in the Squad Wars. We ask that you speak at least enough English for basic communication, that specific squad center requests are respected, and that everyone please join our FB group. Name of squad is as it reads in the subject line here. (or find me).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Adapt Acolyte"

JDD
Major General

Post#9 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:45 pm

BarBarJinks wrote:
1376622_134612843550790_7223540314159930529_n.jpg
Brand new squad. 1000 medals to join, so we can build it right with experienced players. You do not have to maintain that number, just a joining requirement. We would like to become a force to be reckoned with in the Squad Wars. We ask that you speak at least enough English for basic communication, that specific squad center requests are respected, and that everyone please join our FB group. Name of squad is as it reads in the subject line here. (or find me).

Do you accept mercenaries tae fight? I like tae fight more cupcakes fer a change.

Swad
Major General

Post#10 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:42 am

BarBarJinks wrote:
Swad wrote:Nice one Darth. I saw your clones had moved in. Give me a shout too if you need more. Note that other threads are reporting a problem with the featured list. We have also noticed that autofill is not working either at the mo alongside the featured list. Hopefully running again soon. I am also helping a reb squad soresu74 with the same issue. Further help would be appreciated.

Does that really work? Cos man we could sure use that kind of help in our squad!

Hi BarBarJinks.
Yes I help one or two squads every week, for either faction. Normally fills up with new players and gets you onto the featured list within a few hours.

PM me if needed and good luck

Player name Ghost

Return to “General Tips”