[Guide] 3☆ HDs at HQ10 with no Air, Heroes or SC

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
rRr
Admiral

[Guide] 3☆ HDs at HQ10 with no Air, Heroes or SC

Post#1 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:47 pm

I have prepared 3 HD guides (to 3☆ them without Air/Heroes/SC). Maybe it will help to someone ;) here are links:

Vehicles only: https://youtu.be/RacRNxb_EoY

Infantry only:  https://youtu.be/zbhxd1t5r_U

Mixed: https://youtu.be/Yh3tqWcl5Zs

Enjoy. ;)
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

JDD
Major General

Re: [Guide] 3☆ HDs at HQ10 with no Air, Heroes or SC

Post#2 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:09 am

Very nice base from a Rebel's POV. Good on you to score 3* & sharing the how-to. Thanks heaps!

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:13 am

rRr wrote:I have prepared 3 HD guides (to 3☆ them without Air/Heroes/SC). Maybe it will help to someone ;)

Enjoy. ;)

rRr - Thanks for posting. :D

Caveats:

• As noted in the Thread Title - this works for HQ 10 Bases Only.
  • For Lower-Level Bases (HQ 6 to HQ 9) some of the "Base Design Elements" may be used with limited success.
  • While great for HD "events" the Base Design shown in the Videos are is NOT good for PvP Defense
    (as rRr knows from my recent "visit" :lol: )
Adding to this Thread...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:38 am

Pretty much the same base concept works for all levels actually, the base just gets bigger at higher levels. If your turrets are lower than your HQ level and buffs are not well developed you might have to drop heroes and/or SC, but the closer they to HQ level - the easier it becomes to get 3* with no expenses.
For example I use this one as baby lvl8:

Of course this type of base sucks big time in PvP but you know how to easily switch between layouts, don't ya? ;)
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

rRr
Admiral

Post#5 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:03 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
  • While great for HD "events" the Base Design shown in the Videos are is NOT good for PvP Defense

I strongly disagree with this! While you have been able to get 1 star, you have barely touched my most precious resources (took 4 471 alloy out of 429 899 available to steal). As I still have like 6 turrets to upgrade to lvl 10 (5 000 000 alloy each), I value alloy more than medals right now.

+ Elite fragments are something that no PvP defense win can give you.

So my base is working as intended ;) BUT yes, without Guardian Reserves, I would have been loosing much more.
;)

KrakenKodes
Commodore

Post#6 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:07 pm

Great info. guys. And love the youtube channel rRr!

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:49 pm

rRr wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:While great for HD "events" the Base Design shown in the Videos are is NOT good for PvP Defense

I strongly disagree with this! While you have been able to get 1 star, you have barely touched my most precious resources...

BUT yes, without Guardian Reserves, I would have been loosing much more.

rRr - Yep, during my "visit" I was not set up for my usual "base destruction" but was on a different "mission" so you really didn't see my best...

But that said, the "corner base design" shown in the videos is great for HD "events" but is still vulnerable to PvP Attacks... If I get another chance... and I have my normal Loadout... and you have no SC Units... (which will match the HD "conditions") we will see... ;)

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Nevermind
Captain

Post#8 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:35 pm

No disrespect but you've got all your traps front and centre which is going to cost a small fortune to reset each hd. Kind of negates the benefits of doing HDs imho. Why not put the traps to the back of the base, no alloy cost to reset?

I get 3* every HD with no alloy cost at all, save I drop 1/2 hero per defence. Works out far cheaper.

rRr
Admiral

Post#9 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:44 am

Nevermind wrote:No disrespect but you've got all your traps front and centre which is going to cost a small fortune to reset each hd. Kind of negates the benefits of doing HDs imho. Why not put the traps to the back of the base, no alloy cost to reset?

I get 3* every HD with no alloy cost at all, save I drop 1/2 hero per defence. Works out far cheaper.

If I put them back, they will need reset after every PvP attack as 99,99% players attack from there. Thats about ever 8h as I am getting only 1☆ looses since Guardian Reserves are out. HD is every 12h for now. So in front is less traps reseting :)

And most of attackers would probably not even destroy HQ. That would make me win defense, and getting attacked again, which I dont want.

+ putting traps back would require making 2 tiles frame around north borders wich would mess my base.

Those traps were needed before Guardian reserves, they effectively eliminated most of first wave.
;)

Nevermind
Captain

Post#10 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:14 am

rRr wrote:
Nevermind wrote:No disrespect but you've got all your traps front and centre which is going to cost a small fortune to reset each hd. Kind of negates the benefits of doing HDs imho. Why not put the traps to the back of the base, no alloy cost to reset?

If I put them back, they will need reset after every PvP attack as 99,99% players attack from there. Thats about ever 8h as I am getting only 1☆ looses since Guardian Reserves are out. HD is every 12h for now. So in front is less traps reseting :)

And most of attackers would probably not even destroy HQ. That would make me win defense, and getting attacked again, which I dont want.

+ putting traps back would require making 2 tiles frame around north borders wich would mess my base.

Those traps were needed before Guardian reserves, they effectively eliminated most of first wave.

Fair enough, wishing you continued success

Return to “General Tips”