[TIP] How to deal with the rebel heavy+medic

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
Hamxakron
Commander

[TIP] How to deal with the rebel heavy+medic

Post#1 » Wed May 03, 2017 6:37 pm

This is a guide how to deal with the rebel medics (Not sure if there is already one but yolo)

First to deal with heavy/medics is place your squad center in your base where shield generator protects it. The unit that would be most recommended to request would be snipers since they 1 hit K.O everything (atleast for me). Once enemies deploy the heavy+medic, your snipers will come out and snipe them. Your snipers would be under the shield generator so it makes it hard for their star ships to target them. Put traps in corners of the maps in case they try to bait you. Make sure the snipers your squad mates donate are high level. Other units you could try in your squad center are units that do extra damage to infantry but make sure they don't drive outside of the shield generator. This is my guide, I hope it helps (maybe).

Plagueis

Re: [TIP] How to deal with the rebel heavy+medic

Post#2 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:27 pm

At HQ 9 and above, Kessen snipe (extremely common) or if you don't have 4 shields over you SC, a-wing/x-wing strikes (far less common) will completely nullify a squad center seconds into the battle. And with everyone having fang/strikers, the only SC troops that seem to reliably contribute to a defense are jumps.

Daniel141
Officer

Post#3 » Wed May 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Don't know if this has happened to you guys but when I'm attack with my heavies lvl 9 + gigorian skin lvl 4 and medics, 2 snipers cannot stop me from destroying imperial bases... I've noticed that snipers need to shoot more than once to kill my heavy gunners and this combo was even more OP when the bonuses were 150% in H.P. and damage (as long as meds were around to heal)... so, I'm not sure if snipers alone will help you guys to stop the rebellion. Maybe a combination between UMHC and snipers? Or jumps as Plaegis said? Of course I loose atacks once in a while but I'm more concerned about 'glowing turrets' than SC troops these days...

Hamxakron
Commander

Post#4 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:07 pm

I guess so, but my friends snipes are lvl 10 and they seem to one shot everything

Return to “General Tips”