Has this happened to your squad?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
Madmax1
Squadron Leader

Has this happened to your squad?

Post#1 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Recently I had an officer go crazy and boot everyone in my squad that he could and then left the squad never said a word or griped just did what he did and left. Did the same to the line account also. I had worked hard recently in recruiting and getting good players up to about 20. Unfortunately I had not had the time to add all the new players to line and lost 8 of them when he booted everyone. We are a fairly active rebel squad fun loving and like to war on the weekends. What I want to know is their a list of players who have done this to warn others or a way to ban them from the game? I am still looking for players @RebelHideout if interested.

SCHose
Captain

Re: Has this happened to your squad?

Post#2 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:08 pm

It sounds like he raged quit the game. Maybe he finished at 2.01% ranking on the conflicts that just ended today. That tends to drive players mad.

This situation has crossed my mind. Not that I would do it myself. But the fear that someone would do that to my squad has made me limit my squad to just two officers. If there was another way to award merit to well deserving squad members, I would welcome it. But I'm not going to give just anyone the ability to boot other players from my squad.
SC Hose - PartyLikePorkins
Jr Hose - Leader of Creeper624, a casual but active Level 45 Rebel Squad
This is the squad you are looking for.
Creeper624 is seeking active, English-speaking players. We war 2X/week. We'll make room; come check us out.

Tomato
Commodore

Post#3 » Wed May 03, 2017 6:02 pm

I've had an entire squad leave me once. That was interesting. The irony is they followed the crazy guy. Either way it was best. A lot less drama and I put on like 40k in medals in the last half year in my new squad.
iOS / Android - Tomato: Officer SamuraiHunters
Windows - Tomato: Leader Order-33 (Part of the Order family) Thanks Disney :(

Swube
Cadet Trooper

Post#4 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:14 am

It can happen unfortunately just like it can in any multiplayer game, I've been involved in it twice now where squads have just sort of disappeared over night.

syncpan77
Major General

Post#5 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:31 am

He could've been a spy all along and waited for his opportunity to dismantle your squad. There are pathetic people like that out there.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 71W - 4D - 22L .

Darkdonations
ORDER-99

Mav
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:26 pm

Madmax1, we had the same problem once. An officer left our squad and right before he did all non-officers got booted. So it seemed quite obvious that he was responsible for that. His name was/is "Kodiak".

Rogue12
Commodore

Post#7 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Never heard of this but ive been promoting my players to officers. Currently have about 10 officers. They let me call the wars. I feel for you as we have soent a lot of time recruiting and would hate for this to happen. Would be nice to start a list of questionable players.

DarthTater
Commander

Post#8 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:19 pm

While I've heard of this happening to others, luckily, it's not happened to me. I feel bad for you...it's a lot of work building a good squad.

Good luck to you. And be selective with whom you promote.

My team runs 2 imperial squads on the windows server....if you would rather not start from scratch...let me know if you would be interested in joining one of our squads.

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#9 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:41 am

Make everyone officer. Officers can't boot each other ;)

Too few officers mean that new applications will me missed if none of those 2-3 guys with buttons are online. Also they will have to remember to come online and start wars every time.
We have many officers and it works good for us. Never had much problem with those people who have officer buttons now.
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

Return to “General Tips”