Researched boosts, do they carry into Squad War?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
Baersoul
Cadet Trooper

Researched boosts, do they carry into Squad War?

Post#1 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:58 am

I am curious if the active boosts carry into squad wars. It looks like this last patch nerfed the boosts but you still cant inspect the (wall/turret/resource) and see the effect your active boost makes so I am not sure how to find out.

FkOff
Commodore

Re: Researched boosts, do they carry into Squad War?

Post#2 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:58 am

If you are attacking an outpost, any offensive skins you turn on will apply. In player attacking/defending another player no, nothing in the armory has effect.

So, if you are attacking takodana outpost, and your base is located on a desert planet with they heavy trooper bonus turned on, you get the polar bear guys
Squad: TeamGibson
In-game Commander Name: FuzzyBunnies (previously FkOff but Disney had a change of heart on that one)

ElPresidente
Commander

Post#3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:21 pm

So, if you are attacking takodana outpost, and your base is located on a desert planet with they heavy trooper bonus turned on, you get the polar bear guys[/quote]

My experience is that you have to be located on a desert planet for example to activate the desert equipment and use them when attacking the tatooine outpost. Same applies for forest planets except that you have 3 options - Dandoran, Tavin 4 and Takodana. You always have to be on a planet to activate the equipment for that environment. Makes you plan ahead for wars and make sure that you have coverage for the 3 outposts available.
Leader of Northguard - Founded on 5 August 2015. Playing SWC since Day 1
3 wars per week - Squad perk max level 50 - 191 war wins so far and counting :lol:
Message me to join. Relaxed and fun Canadian Squad welcoming English speaking players across the globe.

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#4 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:56 pm

I believe ElPresident is correct. If you want the polar bears (for attacking a green planet-outpost), your non-war base needs to be parked on a green planet with Gigoran equipment activated.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
148,300 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

FkOff
Commodore

Post#5 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Yeh meant to say jungle ><
Squad: TeamGibson
In-game Commander Name: FuzzyBunnies (previously FkOff but Disney had a change of heart on that one)

Return to “General Tips”