WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT LAST 200% BUFFS ON UNITS?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
Midge
Grand Admiral

Re: WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT LAST 200% BUFFS ON UNITS?

Post#11 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:59 pm

What? What buff are you talking about? That sounds crazy! Haven't heard of it!
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Euph
Admiral

Post#12 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:55 pm

worse than kessen/10
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

Dal1as
Cadet Trooper

Post#13 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:17 pm

This is game breaking for the rebels. 2 strikes from maxed xwing and bwing on a mortar that was not buffed and it's still alive? This is b.s. and needs to be fixed or all the rebels are going to quit. Fix this now. Otherwise I'll be announcing to the cyber world how much of a joke this game is. Sales bye bye.

Axeman77
Commodore

Post#14 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:37 am

Dal1as wrote:This is game breaking for the rebels. 2 strikes from maxed xwing and bwing on a mortar that was not buffed and it's still alive? This is b.s. and needs to be fixed or all the rebels are going to quit. Fix this now. Otherwise I'll be announcing to the cyber world how much of a joke this game is. Sales bye bye.

I agree the new buffs totally suck, but I dont think it is worse for any 1 faction than the other.
I have noticed that attacking frequency is down. It's been almost 4 days since I was last attacked and I have been on Tat for 24hrs in middle of a conflict. I guess there arent many rebs bothering with Tat!!
Axeman - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 10 - 24.1k medals
Axeman Lives - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 8 - 7.3k medals
EPIC-SQUAD are recruiting for active new Empire members on android/ios. HQ5 & above welcome. PM me for info.

ComanderWolfe1
Commodore

Post#15 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:07 am

I quit attacking, had 2 lvl 10 heavies shooting an unshielded HQ for 1 full min and they didn't take it down, they were my last alive. Heavies die in 1 shot from rapid and burst, 1 mortar takes out all 3 heavies and med. Every base I am offered has armory stuff maxed. I changed my base for Hero D's and will try to ride this out. Droids still working but not for long..
Leader of Browncoatswash ...............Firefly fans
Level 11 Rebel 105K Medals,, Commanderwolfe in game.
Long gone Squad The-Wolfe-Pack
Room for more, PM to join

karlsmith1987
Commander

Post#16 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:29 am

All I am going to say is if I can win 11 defences in a row, defensive buffs are way overpowered :)

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:36 am

Axeman77 wrote:
Dal1as wrote:This is game breaking for the rebels. 2 strikes from maxed xwing and bwing on a mortar that was not buffed and it's still alive? This is b.s. and needs to be fixed or all the rebels are going to quit. Fix this now. Otherwise I'll be announcing to the cyber world how much of a joke this game is. Sales bye bye.

I agree the new buffs totally suck, but I dont think it is worse for any 1 faction than the other.
I have noticed that attacking frequency is down. It's been almost 4 days since I was last attacked and I have been on Tat for 24hrs in middle of a conflict. I guess there arent many rebs bothering with Tat!!

I agree that they suck for both sides, but they definitely effect rebels more due to the fact that rebels carry mostly sonics and rockets and those cannot be buffed.

But attacking is WAY WAY down across the game. Just look at some of the ridiculous defense numbers in the conflicts. It is almost laughable. I am not going to spend money on crystals to play defense.

Sorry, Disney.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Kylo
Commodore

Post#18 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:27 am

Just got attacked by a #1 medals droids maxed player. They got 40%. I'm HQ 9 with 4 turrets upgrading. They dropped the flag. Both my droids were down. They've rolled me 100% in the past. Crazy!

Dal1as
Cadet Trooper

Post#19 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:02 am

Exactly Midge. Always wondered why the sonics and missile turrets didn't have buffs.

rRr
Admiral

Post#20 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:33 am

Midge wrote:
Axeman77 wrote:

I agree that they suck for both sides, but they definitely effect rebels more due to the fact that rebels carry mostly sonics and rockets and those cannot be buffed.

But attacking is WAY WAY down across the game. Just look at some of the ridiculous defense numbers in the conflicts. It is almost laughable. I am not going to spend money on crystals to play defense.

Sorry, Disney.

You might suffer right now little bit more. But remember that when you will get those Heavy Sand people, you will profit more for that exact little bit because you can heal them ;)
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Return to “General Tips”