Commodore

Re: Which Imp Combo Do You Guys Run?

Post#21 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:45 am

Buffed Jetpacks.. 12 to 16..

DeltaBravo
Captain

Post#22 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:25 pm

I have used jump troops boosted to 89% for the last two conflicts. I carry 15 of those, one infiltrator (shield buster) and one shock trooper. It takes very little skill or tactics and it's a shame they are killing this game with repeated poor decisions. Anyone want to share pictures of a lvl10 imp base that works for HD? I used to enjoy defense but it's pointless now, I'm lucky if I manage 2 stars and the reward for 1 or 2 is worthless to me.
Empire / Lvl 10 / Dark_Death_Squad Lvl 50 / iOS / Dedicated but mediocre player
Remember to type something funny or clever here...

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#23 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:30 pm

DeltaBravo wrote:I have used jump troops boosted to 89% for the last two conflicts. I carry 15 of those, one infiltrator (shield buster) and one shock trooper. It takes very little skill or tactics and it's a shame they are killing this game with repeated poor decisions. Anyone want to share pictures of a lvl10 imp base that works for HD? I used to enjoy defense but it's pointless now, I'm lucky if I manage 2 stars and the reward for 1 or 2 is worthless to me.

You make some good points. Join us in the line community and we can help you win defenses. It's still possible
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Check out Family Guy Blue Harvest. Hilarious!

Klin
Officer

Post#24 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:48 am

tx
repair droids
shock troopers
sniper
kubaz and as many stormies as possible
Takito
--
Imperial ex-windows squad
We are looking for new commanders
--
Spanish language only

Jvader
Officer

Post#25 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:56 am

I'm only lvl 6 so I run
3 Tanks
5 Hvy Sandtroopers
5 Dark Troopers
20 Sandtroopers
Tie Defenders if needed

I usually 100% lvl 6-7 bases

Eidolon
Commander

Post#26 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:33 pm

2:1 Heavy Sandtrooper : Imperial Astromedic
9 sandtrooper
3 shock troopers
SC: 3 TX-225
Armory: TX-225 lev 2, Heavy Sandtrooper lev 3, Sandtrooper lev 3
--

(-:- Eidolon -:-)

Sith'n'Slytherin - Squad Leader
Medals: 17,800+

HQ: 10 / Donated: 14,346 / Reputation: 1,089 / Base: 2,792 / Medals: 17,857 / Atk: 2,239 / Def: 333 / Joined: 2015-02-15

KrakenKodes
Commodore

Post#27 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:40 pm

I'm all jumps, now that they are crazy OP, plus, L7 1 shock , L7 Vader skin (or eAT-AT), 3 heal ships, 4 vt-49s, and 2 tie strikers. My jump skins are L6 so they can take down a lot before they go down, the heal ships keep them going.

My base is maxed L10, imp.

Swad
Major General

Post#28 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:07 pm

It depends on the purpose of the attack. In war I use a different loadout for each base, according to layout.
For conflicts, I try to do about 10 attacks per hour so start building my next loadout before I attack. For these conflicts I use:
Eatat with repairs
2 MHCs with a repair each
2 snipers
1 pig and 1 dew
2 shocks
Heavies and stormies to fill
I always use my full loadout, even if not needed and my transports are half full when I return. Dekas, air and sc only in emergency.
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

DeltaBravo
Captain

Post#29 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:57 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:
DeltaBravo wrote:I have used jump troops boosted to 89% for the last two conflicts. I carry 15 of those, one infiltrator (shield buster) and one shock trooper. It takes very little skill or tactics and it's a shame they are killing this game with repeated poor decisions. Anyone want to share pictures of a lvl10 imp base that works for HD? I used to enjoy defense but it's pointless now, I'm lucky if I manage 2 stars and the reward for 1 or 2 is worthless to me.

You make some good points. Join us in the line community and we can help you win defenses. It's still possible

Please add me, LineID: Delta_Bravo
or tell me how to find groups within the app, all I see are "official" accounts, sorry i'm a newb with Line...
Empire / Lvl 10 / Dark_Death_Squad Lvl 50 / iOS / Dedicated but mediocre player
Remember to type something funny or clever here...

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#30 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:08 pm

DeltaBravo wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:

Please add me, LineID: Delta_Bravo
or tell me how to find groups within the app, all I see are "official" accounts, sorry i'm a newb with Line...

You got it mtfbwy
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Check out Family Guy Blue Harvest. Hilarious!

Return to “General Tips”