Which Imp Combo Do You Guys Run?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
JNB
Commodore

Re: Which Imp Combo Do You Guys Run?

Post#11 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:31 pm

I flip equally between Vader and eATAT depending on the placement of the shields. Basically I use 2 pigs, 9 jumps, 3 snipers, 1 shock, 1 dewback and 6 stormies. If it is a tight base then the eATAT is good as otherwise it will chase shields walking into turrets. Vader for spread out bases. I just got to L10 so don't have the medship yet but fellow squad mates use vader/jumps/medship almost exclusively to great effect.

For fun Try this one. I call it the pig roast. I usually set it to cook over night as the long cantina cook times make it an impractical common load out:

4 pigs, 12 twileks, 4 jumps, 1 shock the rest stormies. you can use either eATAT or Vader. make sure you drop the twileks and pigs in 2 seperate groups of 2/6! watch the rebel bases burn!!

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#12 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:02 pm

JNB wrote:I flip equally between Vader and eATAT depending on the placement of the shields. Basically I use 2 pigs, 9 jumps, 3 snipers, 1 shock, 1 dewback and 6 stormies. If it is a tight base then the eATAT is good as otherwise it will chase shields walking into turrets. Vader for spread out bases. I just got to L10 so don't have the medship yet but fellow squad mates use vader/jumps/medship almost exclusively to great effect.

For fun Try this one. I call it the pig roast. I usually set it to cook over night as the long cantina cook times make it an impractical common load out:

4 pigs, 12 twileks, 4 jumps, 1 shock the rest stormies. you can use either eATAT or Vader. make sure you drop the twileks and pigs in 2 seperate groups of 2/6! watch the rebel bases burn!!

Pig Roast lol ima try it. Always cool watchin a base burn.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Check out Family Guy Blue Harvest. Hilarious!

Ghost666
Major General

Post#13 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:15 am

Some things i dont get from posts above...

No bikes? How do you handle SC? My loadout has 3 bikes just for this...i dont plan on using air or SC on every attack...(and snipers will usually chase something shiny on the other corner of the base)

4 pigs and 12 twileks? Seriously? How long would this take to cook?

I think the EATAT, 1 pig and 3 MHCs is a common enough start...then everybody has a different twist...i actually change between attacks...jumps, snipers, storms, whatever...

What i usually DONT change is 1 Rocketman and 3 bikes...all bases i hit have traps and SC/Dekas these days...
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto

Dirtier
Storm Trooper

Post#14 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:29 pm

1x Elite AT-AT
2x Pigs
1x Shock Trooper
4x Heavy Stormies
3x Repair Droid
4x TX-225
13x Stormies
+ Tie Defender/Tie Strikers

= Str8 murder.

Drop the shock for traps, then the pigs for turret aggro and then the eAT-AT to get the shield real quick. Then I drop down the TX-225s w/ the repair droids. I put the heavies just off to the side of all the tanks. Once they start tearing through their base and have the turret aggro (if there are any left, those tanks destroy that shit really quick) I'll drop the stormies one by one on the outside to clear the corner buildings and what-not or along the sides on all the small buildings.

I'm a 7 and with that combo I get 3 stars almost every single attack, even on 8s and some 9s. Depending on how hard the 9 or 10 is, I can still normally get at least 2 stars, sometimes 3.

Getlos
Cadet Trooper

Post#15 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:55 pm

Lvl 8
Eatat
1x mhc
2xt tx225
2x repair droids
2x twileks
1x shock trooper
1x sniper
2x bikes
1x looter scooter
27x storms

Ghost666
Major General

Post#16 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:33 am

Many variations possible.

Seriously doubt atdp is a good use of 16 spots...used it for more than 1 month...replaced by 3 bikes...or something else...even 16 storms.
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto

DeltaBravo
Captain

Post#17 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:04 am

I was thinking the same thing as Ghost, 1 shock and 3 bikes, never leave home without them! I like to bring 2 twileks but I haven't mastered the SC speeder/twllek kamikaze move yet. I have seen people use it on my base but when I try it the rebel bikes are out of range of the explosion...
Empire / Lvl 10 / Dark_Death_Squad Lvl 50 / iOS / Dedicated but mediocre player
Remember to type something funny or clever here...

Valiant
Commodore

Post#18 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:37 am

Here is a 5 page thread on load outs you may want to check out What is your favorite load out

Eidolon
Commander

Post#19 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:52 pm

HQ 9:
Hero: EAT-AT (9)
4x Pigs (4 - if i'd realised upgrading added little for a huge training time inc, i would have kept at lv 1)
1x Lugga (5 - only merc worth upgrading)
2x MHC (9)
3x TX-225 (9 (2-M) // TX-225 lv 1 +60%)
2x Shocks (7)
17x Storm (9 // Shore lv 4 +37%/ Snow lv 2 +32%/ Sand lv 1 +125%)
DekO (8)
DekA (12)

SC: 6x Speeder Bike IX
Air: 3x TIE Interceptor IX, 4x TIE Defender IX, 1x VT-49 Decimator III, 1x TIE Striker IV

Use 1-3 TIE interceptors to remove walls at attack point and any junctions inside main compound.
Drop Shock distance from attack point to clear traps and to give target to deka's and SC when baited.
Drop 1 Gamorrean pig for baited to start chewing at, then VT-49 them, and use TIE striker to take out any approaching vehicles. If anything left after that I release my SC on top of them and then forget them.

At attack point - Drop 2nd shock (trap and wall clearance) and rest of pigs (tank turrets), then behind them i drop EAT-AT (shield destruction).
I then drop on the EAT-AT the TX-225, MHC, Lugga & DekO (Main DPS and turret removal).
TIE Defenders are used as necessary on turret clusters and especially on high level sonic or rocket turrets.
The storms i use for any corner or peripheral buildings out of turret range, and for extra support where needed with the main attack thrust.
The DekA is used to help cleanup at around the 40 second mark. Occasionally if I missed an enemy DekA under shields I will drop my DekA and 3-4 storms on it.

Quick loadout for conflict grinds:
EAT-AT (if ready)
4x TX-225 (9 (2-M) // TX-225 lv 1 +60%)
8x Jumps (9)
2x Shocks (7)
6x Storm (9 // Shore lv 4 +37%/ Snow lv 2 +32%/ Sand lv 1 +125%)
DekO (8)
DekA (12)
--

(-:- Eidolon -:-)

Sith'n'Slytherin - Squad Leader
Medals: 17,800+

HQ: 10 / Donated: 14,346 / Reputation: 1,089 / Base: 2,792 / Medals: 17,857 / Atk: 2,239 / Def: 333 / Joined: 2015-02-15

Inkwolf

Post#20 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:33 am

So, what loadout are people using now, when you face a defensive army in addition to buildings?

Return to “General Tips”