Which Imp Combo Do You Guys Run?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
MasterCheez0324
Squadron Leader

Which Imp Combo Do You Guys Run?

Post#1 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:26 pm

I usually run a piggy, twilek, 13 stormers, 7 repair bots, 1 atdp,3 mhcs and 1 sniper. For heroes I usually go with the eAT
Any tips pr improvement are welcome.
I usually start by first setting my piggy on a cormer in a corner base to take the heavy hits, then follow that up with the AT and the mhcs. If there's a deka i trigger it then bait it before deploying my ATDP to kill it. The rest i just place wherever needed
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title - Capitalized

Denroe
Captain

Re: Whicch Imp combo do you guys run?

Post#2 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:26 pm

What lvl are you and what lvl bases are you usually matched against?
Lvl 10 - - Officer Imperial Enclave -- currently accepting active lvl 10 imperials

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#3 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Thats a solid loadout. There are so many ways to win, I do eatat, 1 shok, 1 pig, 3 repair, 3 heavy storm, 2 snipe, 3 mhc, 2 mtv, and storms.. Multipliers are key. Youll have more 3stars if u mix in an mtv or some scouts. And a shok will get rid of traps. I drop 1 storm first, in case he hits a trap, then shok n same spot, then pig, etc. Happy hunting!
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Check out Family Guy Blue Harvest. Hilarious!

syncpan77
Major General

Post#4 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:19 pm

eATAT Hero, 10 Snipers, 2 repair droids, 10 Stormtroopers, 2 bikes, 2 Luggabeasts, and 3 mhcs and 1 repair in the SC. Air = 4 VTs, 4 T5s, and 2 Interceptors.

Basically, look for compact bases where both Droidekas are easily baitable. Draw them out and towards your Elite ATAT, ambush them with Snipers and Luggas, and proceed to roll the base. Very delicate attack but it pays off if you get it down.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 71W - 4D - 22L .

Darkdonations
ORDER-99

MasterCheez0324
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Denroe wrote:What lvl are you and what lvl bases are you usually matched against?

I'm a level 8, upgrading HQ to 9, usually get high tens and nines, rarely 8 below, except on tat

MasterCheez0324
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Thats a solid loadout. There are so many ways to win, I do eatat, 1 shok, 1 pig, 3 repair, 3 heavy storm, 2 snipe, 3 mhc, 2 mtv, and storms.. Multipliers are key. Youll have more 3stars if u mix in an mtv or some scouts. And a shok will get rid of traps. I drop 1 storm first, in case he hits a trap, then shok n same spot, then pig, etc. Happy hunting!

Yeah the only unlocks I have right now are Striker and Dcimator :cry: so I can't usr a few of the ones you mentioned lol

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#7 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:58 pm

MasterCheez0324 wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:Thats a solid loadout. There are so many ways to win, I do eatat, 1 shok, 1 pig, 3 repair, 3 heavy storm, 2 snipe, 3 mhc, 2 mtv, and storms.. Multipliers are key. Youll have more 3stars if u mix in an mtv or some scouts. And a shok will get rid of traps. I drop 1 storm first, in case he hits a trap, then shok n same spot, then pig, etc. Happy hunting!

Yeah the only unlocks I have right now are Striker and Dcimator :cry: so I can't usr a few of the ones you mentioned lol

Roger. I would prioritize getting the shok then. Game changer. And use scouts in stead of mtv. Smash those rebs brother!
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Check out Family Guy Blue Harvest. Hilarious!

Hoops8
Commodore

Post#8 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:24 pm

As a LVL 9 Reb I can tell you what ALL the maxed out 10's are running.

Hero ATAT
1 pig
Shock trooper
2 crabs
As many jets as possible!
the odd lugga (not attached to jets as they move too fast)
a few stormies

This is the most common load out. typically I see 8 plus jets/jumps.
OMISQUAD and OMISQUADBLACK Always looking for those that enjoy good company and good base crushing.

Denroe
Captain

Post#9 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:12 am

Hoops8 wrote:As a LVL 9 Reb I can tell you what ALL the maxed out 10's are running.

Hero ATAT
1 pig
Shock trooper
2 crabs
a few stormies

Yup this is pretty much accurate. Personally I swap out the piggie with a couple darks for flexibility and decrease cantina build time since I really like my lugga attached to my eatat. I also go with 3 mhc (crabs) because they can 1 shot equal lvl turrets when grouped in a trio
For the OP if you aren't uing jumps I suggest you try them out. They are as tough as a dark and almost as much damage as a sniper, don't shoot at walls, don't trip traps except for drop ship traps.
Lvl 10 - - Officer Imperial Enclave -- currently accepting active lvl 10 imperials

syncpan77
Major General

Post#10 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Hoops8 wrote:As a LVL 9 Reb I can tell you what ALL the maxed out 10's are running.

Hero ATAT
1 pig
Shock trooper
2 crabs
a few stormies

Put some burst turrets hidden among junk buildings on the outskirts of your base and watch this attack go away or fail miserably. Used to see it a lot too from Rebs, but ever since making the changes I stated, it either doesn't happen or fails.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 71W - 4D - 22L .

Darkdonations
ORDER-99

Return to “General Tips”