Does anyone have the full list of modifiers for each troop

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
DaLoc
Commodore

Re: Does anyone have the full list of modifiers for each troop

Post#11 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:00 pm

thanks rebelyell. I'm not good at computer coding. I was just doing the math with the outdated info with a calculator.
Ios (Empire) SithForceElite (HQ 8+) Sithforceacademy (HQ 8-)
Maxed HQ 10 (cept lvl 32 and 20 dekas)
Ios (Rebel) MiserySquad1E (HQ 9+) MiseryAcademy1E (HQ 9-)
HQ 9

ChiptheFish
Commodore

Post#12 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:29 pm

RebelYell wrote:We're currently making progress at the wiki. The display of data may be arguable but a.t.m. it contains up to date data for many units and spaceships. Mercenaries, droiddekas and buildings are still to come though.

http://www.swcommander.info/~swc/wiki/index.php?title=Speeder_Bike_(Rebel)

Super cool! Thank you :-)

It is a little ugly...but I'm not complaining
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ10, Medals: 22K, Battle Rank: 11 (Android)
Kenobi's_Command: A Level 50 Squad (MAX PERKS!) - Join us!
Casual but active L4-10 player's welcome. 3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

ChiptheFish
Commodore

Post#13 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:29 am

ChiptheFish wrote:
RebelYell wrote:We're currently making progress at the wiki. The display of data may be arguable but a.t.m. it contains up to date data for many units and spaceships. Mercenaries, droiddekas and buildings are still to come though.

http://www.swcommander.info/~swc/wiki/index.php?title=Speeder_Bike_(Rebel)

Super cool! Wow... Rebel Yell - this is amazing work and a real contribution. The more time I spend looking for data the more I realize how much work you've already put into this. 100 thank yous :-)

It is a little ugly...but I'm not complaining
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ10, Medals: 22K, Battle Rank: 11 (Android)
Kenobi's_Command: A Level 50 Squad (MAX PERKS!) - Join us!
Casual but active L4-10 player's welcome. 3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#14 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:30 am

It is important to state that this is a project which is created by a number of contributors.

It is still work in progress but we're getting there.

The unit data on the wiki is actually updated by a Bot which uses the json-data mentioned here:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=18402

About the uglyness:
I'm waiting for a change to be added to the Wiki configuration. After that, some more edits to the layout will happen.
The Speeder Bike page is particularly ugly because the modifiers (and even the speed) change so much with levels. Many units have the same modifiers for every level. Anyway most people understand what is meant. And I think it is better to have the data visible than to have it beautiful. ;-)

The mercenary pages will be even more complicated. They have one or two (Donutin) attacks and a final blast (Gamo, Twi'lek) which each has own damage and modifier values. Same for special attacks from some reward units (AT-RT,MTV,Kessen) which are not implemented yet.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

C20H25N30
Commander

Post#15 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Comprehensive_Imperial_Offensive_Capabilities_Final_Excel.xls
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4IFJx ... p=drivesdk

EDIT:

All of those stats are up to date as of 4/23/2017, always trying to update it though. For now, jist need to add in pictures of all rebel structures @ every level for reference, more Astromedic stats, Security Droid's Sonic Grenade finalization, & Elite Unit Skins.

Took me a full work week to build that much though.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back to Back Posting from Poster - Added "Edit"
C20H25N30-Level 8-Empire-NoFear Squad-Officer
ISD(iStarDestroyer)-Level 9-Empire-NoFear Squad
C20H25N30-Level 5-Rebels
Line ID-c20h25n30

Return to “General Tips”