Recruiting Squad Members

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
sherrie692

Re: Recruiting Squad Members

Post#21 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:18 am

come join ZombieRebels new members welcome come and have fun and grow with us!!

RebelCrusher

Post#22 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:33 am

We just started a new squad and are looking for new members.

The name of the squad is SithHappensAgain

If you like playing SW commander, level up and like to play squad war, come join us!

BarBarJinks
Commodore

Post#23 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:17 pm

1376622_134612843550790_7223540314159930529_n.jpg
Brand new squad. 1000 medals to join, so we can build it right with experienced players. You do not have to maintain that number, just a joining requirement. We would like to become a force to be reckoned with in the Squad Wars. We ask that you speak at least enough English for basic communication, that specific squad center requests are respected, and that everyone please join our FB group. Name of squad is as it reads in the subject line here. (or find me).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Adapt Acolyte"

Swad
Major General

Re: Recruiting players

Post#24 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:27 am

XianLewis wrote:You guys are killing me. I'm dying here to find members, just so we can go to war.

XianLewis.
Happy to help if you just want to fill with newbies then get onto featured list. I am currently helping one or two squads every week, with 100% success. I just used method developed by other players on here, ie place loads of level 3 clone bases into your squad. Best results if done in less than 1 day. As you get over around 12 players you start to get newbies. Once over 16 players you start to kick my clones and you fill straight up and get onto featured list.
Start by lowering medal req to zero and raise to stem the flow. lower again to fill.
I will drop by with a clone to see if I can help.
Good luck
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

XianLewis
Commodore

Post#25 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Well we have 15-20 members, but we haven't seen a whole lot of fresh blood lately, and we're struggling to attract level 8s through 10s.
Xianlewis
Officer of EternalForce
To join our squad or for more information visit http://tiny.cc/eternalforce or join groupchat http://tiny.cc/efchat

Ryguy
Storm Trooper

Post#26 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi Swad, just sent you a pm...would love your help as well with our Stormie_Union squad. We lost about 12 players with the crash.

Swad
Major General

Post#27 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:48 am

Hi Ryguy,

Got your message but looks like your squad has filled up before I got the clone in. Great news and good luck.

Cheers
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

Return to “General Tips”