Noobs needing a squad

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Vortimous
Storm Trooper

Noobs needing a squad

Post#1 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:42 pm

My friend and I just started playing and would really like to get in an active squad. The ones we have joined so far are not active. We cant even get members to donate troops or set up so we can donate troops daily. We both are not high level (yet) but we are no stranger to these build attack games. So far our headquarters are both level 4 and heading to level 5. Still trying to build up base and need a squad that can help us learn the game. We have never been in a war because our current squad doesn't seem to fight or be active much. I don't even know if at our low level we can even help fight, but we play daily and will contribute and get stronger, we just are looking for a chill, active squad that don't mind noobs like us learning the game and having fun. Please let us know if we can both join...

Thanks

Vortimous

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Re: Noobs needing a squad

Post#2 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:51 pm

Go to the gsow.net website and look at the squads in the war queue or that are ranked. Those would be the most likely squads you would want to join. Some of them are very serious though, so they might not allow lower level players. There's enough options on the list though, so it should be fairly easy to find a fit.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#3 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:20 pm

The type of squads you want to join will typically use a chat program outside of the game (Line, Discord, whatever) as the in-game chat is terrible. If you look on GSoW or in-game, pay attention to any restrictions the squads have (medals, hq level) and make sure you meet them. Otherwise, you waste your time and their time as you aren't a good match.

I suspect some squads will see your post and contact you. Some will and some won't meet the requirements you are looking for, so pay attention and choose wisely.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Squad: CircleOf.Masters
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

BlackViper
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:28 pm

Hey Vortimous,

If you guys are a fan of the Darkside and play as Imperials, then look up and join us on "Ewok.clan". We are definitely recruiting new players and personally I like having active, talking lower levels on the squad.

You can also reach us on Discord if you use that....most of us do. We have a good mix of old knowledgeable veterans and a few newer guys. We seem to war 2-3 times a week and do alright in wars.

If you are interested, send me a message on discord...our server link is:

https://discord.gg/wgndptJ

If you haven't used Discord before, just download the program, and when you go to join a server, copy and paste the above link.

BV

Vortimous
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:06 pm

BlackViper wrote:Hey Vortimous,

If you guys are a fan of the Darkside and play as Imperials, then look up and join us on "Ewok.clan". We are definitely recruiting new players and personally I like having active, talking lower levels on the squad.

You can also reach us on Discord if you use that....most of us do. We have a good mix of old knowledgeable veterans and a few newer guys. We seem to war 2-3 times a week and do alright in wars.

If you are interested, send me a message on discord...our server link is:

https://discord.gg/wgndptJ

If you haven't used Discord before, just download the program, and when you go to join a server, copy and paste the above link.

BV

Thanks, yes we are imperial side and yes we use discord. I will hit you up tomorrow about joining if you have two spots. Thanks again and looking forward to joining. Also, is there a wait penalty for leaving a current squad before you join another?

DarthChoder
Captain

Post#6 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:04 pm

Hi Vortimous,
SithLegion is looking for troops to join our family.
We war 3 times per week, are extremely active and use Discord to co-ordinate.
We have a great history (search SithLegion on GSOW). We are a growing squad with perk lvl at 37 and growing fast.
We mainly have members from Australia and the U.S and we try to accomodate war times to suit everyone. Where are you located?
We also welcome new users and are happy to "show them the ropes".
If interested, send me a PM on here and I will setup the squad to let you guys in.
Cheers.

ps. you can leave a squad whenever you like. As long as you are not involved in a current war.
Player: Darth Choder
Squad: SithLegion
Young but active squad - looking to grow.
Join us....and feel the power of the dark side.

SleeperSim123
Captain

Post#7 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:02 am

Vortimous wrote:My friend and I just started playing and would really like to get in an active squad. The ones we have joined so far are not active. We cant even get members to donate troops or set up so we can donate troops daily. We both are not high level (yet) but we are no stranger to these build attack games. So far our headquarters are both level 4 and heading to level 5. Still trying to build up base and need a squad that can help us learn the game. We have never been in a war because our current squad doesn't seem to fight or be active much. I don't even know if at our low level we can even help fight, but we play daily and will contribute and get stronger, we just are looking for a chill, active squad that don't mind noobs like us learning the game and having fun. Please let us know if we can both join...

Thanks

Vortimous

You can try W.I.N (an alt squad created yesterday by the squad im currently in WhoIsNext, it is quite relaxed.

Darthballs
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:24 am

Hey there I'm the leader of the hostile family squads. We have 3 squad to be able to work your way up through the ranks. If you want we have room in our training squad hostile.intent. We do use line chat app so that is a requirement, but we'll worth what you will gain by joining us. If you would like to talk more reach out directly to me on the line app, darthballsdoug. I would be more than happy to get you situated and find you guys a home. If you do decide to join we will lower the medal requirements so you can enter the squad. Those are there just so it doesn't fill with people instantly. Thank you for considering us.
Darthballs, leader of the Hostile family of squads

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”