Build4_Donate1 NEW! Recruiting & Building Focus

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Zoopinch
Storm Trooper

Build4_Donate1 NEW! Recruiting & Building Focus

Post#1 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:03 pm

*English Speaking Only*

We Build, Train, Donate, then CRUSH opponents!
Speak up when online so others know you’re available to Donate.

1. Request.
2. Build/Train & Donate.
3. Play for 100% Victory!

Level 4 or greater.
You must donate every day.
You must keep a 2:1 Donate:Receive ratio.

Custom build requests taken.

My stats: HQ=L6 (L7 in 1 wk). Research=L6. Most troops and vehicles L5. Factory=L5. Barracks=L6.
My Online Hours: 8:00 AM-11:59 PM MST
Last edited by Zoopinch on Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zoopinch
Storm Trooper

Re: Build4_Donate1 NEW! Recruiting & Building Focus

Post#2 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:04 pm

First!

Zoopinch
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:05 pm

If you want lots of troops donated very quickly so you can keep attacking and crushing, join here.

8 AM-11:59 PM MST

SleeperSim123
Captain

Post#4 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:10 am

Zoopinch wrote:....

I am assuming this is a new squad (GSoW gives no war results) and has less than 15 members (amt need to war) may I ask why you wanted to start another squad and not join an already established one ? Join a good ~1500ish squad which already has members and good squad perks and has prestige members to donate troops.

The player base is already low and with someone establishing new squads daily it won't work (given the fact most players are already in squad)

Zoopinch
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:08 am

My buddy and I joined several squads. They All were jerks.

We donated 10x -12x more than anyone else. We Requested troops - waited and waited knowing there were active players. we got nothing for days. So we created our own just to build and support each other.

If you have a group and need 2 L7 players, we’re game. But, we’re here to play and advance. Not to build a bunch of stuff for other people that laugh and call us noobs.

SleeperSim123
Captain

Post#6 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:11 am

Zoopinch wrote:My buddy and I joined several squads. They All were jerks.

We donated 10x -12x more than anyone else. We Requested troops - waited and waited knowing there were active players. we got nothing for days. So we created our own just to build and support each other.

If you have a group and need 2 L7 players, we’re game. But, we’re here to play and advance. Not to build a bunch of stuff for other people that laugh and call us noobs.

About squad, im not much of an expert at finding. I usually just start at best squad in my featured list and work down from there (inactive means leave), but most squads are in top 1k so almost all are active (might not be same for you due to medal diff). You should try and ask user mkenobi for help in filling and getting squad on featured list.

Rangers
Commodore

Post#7 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:57 am

Zoopinch wrote:My buddy and I joined several squads. They All were jerks.

Come and join Hostile.Intent. War squad for level 9 and below. We are part of 3 squads in the Hostile family. Intent is our newest squad currently level 27. Other 2 are level 50.

We use Line for communication Line ID darthballsdoug if interested

Thanks
Rangers - Leader Hostile.Intent - Officer Hostile Family
Line ID - rangers40

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”