Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Darkside319
Cadet Trooper

Looking for an active squad , have line app. Currently building my level 8 base

Post#1 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:42 am

I play alot

OwlPharaoh
Captain

Re: Looking for an active squad , have line app. Currently building my level 8 base

Post#2 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:04 am

go to this link on your phone: bit.ly/DDEnlist
Death_Disciples on GSoW --> http://gsow.net/squadInfo.html?faction=empire&squadID=ec8c9df9-0b4b-11e6-9132-06489e004f19

Rangers
Commodore

Re: Looking for an active squad , have line app. Currently building my level 8 base

Post#3 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:20 pm

Hey Darkside

I run the Devils family. We have 5 squads that cater for all levels of player with a variety of wars spread across all of them.

Devils Family War Schedule all Squads

Monday’s:
Devils Legacy - OP war
MM 5PM EST 10PM GMT

Tuesdays:
Devils Rejects/Elite Raiders - OP war
MM 5pm EST 10pm GMT

Thursdays:
Devils Legacy/Devils Wrath OP war
MM 5pm EST 10pm GMT

Fridays:
Imperial Phoenix - FM No Ops
MM 5:20pm EST 9:20pm GMT

All members are free to war with any squad within the family. We welcome guests into our wars also.

We use Line app for all out of game comms. My Line ID is rangers38 if this interests you

Thanks

Derekwilson
Cadet Trooper

Post#4 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:45 pm

Hey darkside. First-hand is looking for serious members as we are at war as much as possible. My username is Derek wilson. I am the leader. We have a strong core. We communicate nursing use line app. We text and use the online chat to talk. We donate a lot so for free to join and request troops as much as you would like! Hope to hear from you...first and foremost we have fun...but we aim to win also. -derek

Derekwilson
Cadet Trooper

Post#5 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:46 pm

Vadors-hand. Not first-hand. Gotta love autocorrect

toname
Commodore

Post#6 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:10 am

LukeImYourCousin is a warring squad with active donators of all levels. We use LINE to coordinate for war. Add me on LINE app: @Toname417

TK1973
Commander

Post#7 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:18 am

Hello there Darkside319
You can check out LusherForce. We war once a week on weekends, maxed out on perks and generous with donations. We use discord for coordination during war and socially for chit chat. Feel free to stop by for a visit to see if we would be a good fit for you. My discord ID is TK1973#8568. Thanks
Leader of LusherForce and part of a great leadership group

CdrChaos
Commander

Post#8 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:33 am

Spectre is looking for a few good recruits. We're a level 50 squad. Stop by and see if we're a good fit.

Legion501
Storm Trooper

Post#9 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:17 pm

Hey im looking for active players you are welcome to join me squad : DarkLegion501st is just started but i play a lot to. I have a level 6 base now. I need good people.

You are welcome

Greatings Legion501.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”